Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

garlic

Chicago Prepares for Riots

*SIGH* I think 16 shots was overkill, but in the end, if he hadn't been doing anything wrong, slashing tires, he likely wouldn't have died via police action.

JustATrucker    632

Now Obummer is taking away all that military armor from the cops.... I think they should be allowed to have them, as it does help them when it comes to protecting the cops, when in a serious bad situation... I read a article, were the track vehicles were used to help evacuate a whole street during a armed stand off.. But if the muslims needed these types of equipment in their communities, you can bet Obummer would be more than happy to give it to them..

garlic    2,639

Ha Ha Ha....Maybe he will resign and his good buddy O will give him back his Chief of Staff job at the Rainbow House.

Association of African-American lawyers, judges calls for resignations of Chicago Mayor Emanuel, Police Superintendent McCarthy and State's Attorney Alvarez - @ourmaninchicago

Lucy Barnable    5,387
5 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

Now Obummer is taking away all that military armor from the cops.... I think they should be allowed to have them, as it does help them when it comes to protecting the cops, when in a serious bad situation... I read a article, were the track vehicles were used to help evacuate a whole street during a armed stand off.. But if the muslims needed these types of equipment in their communities, you can bet Obummer would be more than happy to give it to them..

Obama has turned the people against the police.
Their jobs have become much more dangerous.

Police Face Severe Shortage of Recruits

With the number of applicants down more than 90 percent in some cities, police departments may soon be posting more signs that say “Help Wanted” instead of “Most Wanted.”

From the nation’s largest police force in New York City to tiny departments with only five officers, far fewer people are looking to join the force than in years past, and departments of all sizes are being forced to rethink how they fill their ranks.

While public safety departments face some of the same problems other employers do with U.S. unemployment at a 30-year low, police recruiters are additionally stymied by the job’s low pay, tarnished image, increasingly tougher standards for new recruits and limited job flexibility.

“You don’t move up in a police department the way you would in a dot-com,” admits Chicago Police Department recruiter Patrick Camden.

And most importantly, few jobs are more dangerous.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=96570&page=1

BLACKLIVESMATTER is creating exactly what they are protesting.
The police won't be replaced with pacifists. It'll be a full militarized force.

Lucy Barnable    5,387
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Seems to me that is the plan from tptb. Divide and conquer whether by race or religion 

Yep, if they can get us to fight and kill off each other they will.
Then the people will beg for help and they can take even more freedoms away.

And welcome.
:cheers:

Quick1966    1,230

Thanks I've actually been on the fence about joining for a long time like doom junkie days but an opportunity to ask cryptic mole some questions made the move necessary. I've got lots of respect for this forum and the cool people in it

Lucy Barnable    5,387
4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Thanks I've actually been on the fence about joining for a long time like doom junkie days but an opportunity to ask cryptic mole some questions made the move necessary. I've got lots of respect for this forum and the cool people in it

Glad you took the leap!
This, and DJ before, is the only place I felt comfortable joining.
Shep, Cinnamon and the mods do a great job keeping it nice.

Quick1966    1,230

Yeah like I said I've been observing/lurking for awhile now and this place seem to be the most troll free and for the most part most friendly forum around