Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Flat Earth Research -- Rough Draft

65 posts in this topic

Please do. I intend to go through your original list and select which ones go with which topics. The topics will need lots of tweaking too. I tried to leave plenty of room for our finds. This is a team effort, especially since my server cripples me.

:vFpL81r:

3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

If the earth is flat, were is the wall to keep the water from falling over the edges?

FE holds that Antarctica is not a continent but an ice wall all around the edge. The NASA thread is a good place to start for now.

3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

If the earth is flat, were is the wall to keep the water from falling over the edges?

Our first customer!

Who does not see where to find the answer to his question. :DWsKVPL: I just added a FAQ in post #2. Maybe it should be in post #1. Well, it is, but not where it should be, apparently at the top. Should we number the items? 

JAT, this is a do-it-yourself cheat sheet. I would like to make it easy for posters like you to find serious answers by people who provide credible reasons, evidence, photos, etc. As you can see, it is a work in progress, still in the design phase. Please be patient. And check out the FAQ in post 2.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, grav said:

Our first customer!

Who does not see where to find the answer to his question. :DWsKVPL: I just added a FAQ in post #2. Maybe it should be in post #1. Well, it is, but not where it should be, apparently at the top. Should we number the items? 

JAT, this is a do-it-yourself cheat sheet. I would like to make it easy for posters like you to find serious answers by people who provide credible reasons, evidence, photos, etc. As you can see, it is a work in progress, still in the design phase. Please be patient. And check out the FAQ in post 2.

Grav you are to kind. Most people don't want to find the answers they just want to fight. 

50 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

Nice thread Grav.  :bananallama:

Thanks. 

16 minutes ago, Han sole said:

Grav you are to kind. Most people don't want to find the answers they just want to fight. 

I don't do this for the trolls. I do it for the good guys who are finally waking up. 

So do you, Han. Oh, yes siree Bob, you surely do. You fight for FE. I fought ignorance and stupidity for decades in classrooms. Mostly with gentle persuasion. I ain't giving up now.

If you want something done right, you may as well do it yourself.

Who else will? The government?  :qFbfZwK: :yShVbSg: :qWOMOeB:

2 people like this

Bump to show additions. Rothbard has added significant numbers of proofs in Post 3. Please look.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Ok im going to move these posts to my support thread. I believe its a bug. the settings are correct so it seems it not working. will get on it in the morning and hopefully have it fixed for you coming on.

Thank you!