Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The David Duke Show: Pan-European Unity w/ Germar Rudolf (Audio)

7 posts in this topic

Dr. Duke and Germar Rudolf discuss the only possible overthrow of the Zionist tyrants: Pan-European Unity!

Dr. Duke once again had the German chemist and researcher Germar Rudolf as his guest for the hour. Mr. Rudolf, citing demographic trends, pointed out that the indiginous peoples of Europe face the same kind of marginalization and replacement as Amazon Indians or Tibetians face.

cont (50% rule) 

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-pan-european-unity-w-germar-rudolf/

Full Disclosure: David Duke is a master masion, as was Albert Pike. The same people that put you in chains want you to kill those that would break them. Stop following dogma. No matter who spouts it.

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Full Disclosure: David Duke is a master masion, as was Albert Pike. The same people that put you in chains want you to kill those that would break them. Stop following dogma. No matter who spouts it.

So here we have a guy telling the truth, which not many are these days, and we are not supposed to listen because he has always stood up for European peoples rights? If not him exposing lots of this stuff, then who do you recommend? While I don't agree with everything he has said always, its usually spot on. He was only in the kkk as he seen what was going on then and wanted to help support his European ancestors and further the white race. The kkk was an peaceful organization till the gov't infiltrated it and did all those bad things. Think of it as a frat or something.  Regardless of what David Duke is/ the fact that he tells the truth is what is important. If Barry Sotro actually did the same, I am sure you would attack him for whatever reason, but as he does not, people are against him (no surprise). Sorry if that fact offends you.

As for Albert Pike, well he was what he was also. The facts of the matter is the threeworldwars that he noted (monument in Washington DC of him also) regardless of what he is/was can not be just dismissed just because he said it and he is who he is/was. Its like looking at everything and turning it off because something in it has something bad in it, so all must be bad. You must be able to separate the good things from the bad things and go from there. If not, well there is no way to exist simply dismissing everything because he/she/whatever said whatever and he/she is whatever/was. 

please delete this "" double quoted and I can't seem to remove this box

-.- Take two. Not nearly as fun....(mIm ti the interwebs)

First, no not because of him speaking on white rights.

Second, Jesus Christ is who I recommend, Final Solution *rimshot*

Third, Something about Black Panther movie showing social bias but I'm okay with it because it's just T'Challa we're talking about. Also, non-violent Klan, that's funny.

Fourth, you presume a) I know who Satro is b) Care c) would be offended d) Think that was any kind of a good point. Skull and bones be ligit guys! Kerry part of it!

DEE!!

Fifth, As for Albert Pike, he was a Satan worshiping, child fucking murderer who desired to insure his blood line ruled you forever. Wake the fuck up.

-.- Take two. Not nearly as fun....(mIm ti the interwebs)

First, no not because of him speaking on white rights.

Second, Jesus Christ is who I recommend, Final Solution *rimshot*

Third, Something about Black Panther movie showing social bias but I'm okay with it because it's just T'Challa we're talking about. Also, non-violent Klan, that's funny.

Fourth, you presume a) I know who Satro is b) Care c) would be offended d) Think that was any kind of a good point. Skull and bones be ligit guys! Kerry part of it!

DEE!!

Fifth, As for Albert Pike, he was a Satan worshiping, child fucking murderer who desired to insure his blood line ruled you forever. Wake the fuck up.

Not saying Jesus can't do something, but it looks like hes asleep at the wheel. Bad things keep happening, he lets them happen, doesn't stop them, lets history repeat itself over and over. You ask for help or etc, he doesn't seem to deliver at least not in my case most of the time. While I have been a true Christian for as long as I can remember (prob elementary/etc) and read the bible 3 times front to back (that I can recall). I am not one of those Christians who say one thing and do another, or just say "I am sorry" while doing hideous things before/after and never actually fixing the problem, just running from it/using the I am sorry as a get out of jail free card and never actually paying for despicable things that I do (which are, well can't think of none but can for others (not talking about people on this board). 

Anyhow,  not sure what rimshot is besides well sodomy then ejaculation on the rim of the anus, but I guess maybe it has some other meaning I am not aware of as that is the only rimshot I know of besides maybe basketball rimshot. 

Anywho, Sotro is Obama (Barry Sotro). Yes I know of Albert Pike besides he was a child fkkr. Speaking more on the subject, over 80% of the ancestors everyone had in the world actually were. Modern day adolescents is something fairly new. Consider the facts.. More on this, my grandpa was 25 when he got my 15 year old grandmother pregnant. Did anyone care? Nope. My dad was 18-19 when he got my mother pregnant at age 15. Did anyone care? Nope. Nowdays on both of the above references, they would be labeled as child molesters (both sets) and put on the databases and have signs in the yard. So with that out there, Albert Pike was actually "society con formal" if you analyze history in those regards. Now with the Satan worshiping thing about Pike, well its probably true but I didn't research him for that subject so didn't look into it about him. He may have also murdered someone or many, I am not sure however. Only thing I know about him is he was like kkk or confederate and a mason and wrote about 3 world wars before they happened and has a statue about him in Washington DC. Much as I need to know really as they detail how its to go down in past and present/future. 

Just because you're in a closet doesn't mean Jesus isn't in full control. Just human minds mistake chaos for design, and vice versa because science has always been magic to feeble minds. Are you part of the new taskforce? I accept you ^.^ *hugs* but if you do your version of a rimshot at me, we goin find how who has golden gloves.

8 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Just because you're in a closet doesn't mean Jesus isn't in full control. Just human minds mistake chaos for design, and vice versa because science has always been magic to feeble minds. Are you part of the new taskforce? I accept you ^.^ *hugs* but if you do your version of a rimshot at me, we goin find how who has golden gloves.

Have never done anal, nor had it done, nor am I gay. I actually don't even see any male anywhere or somewhat attractive, nor see any way that I possibly could. I find most males repulsive and evil as shown by their works. Strangely, the females love this type often. Anywho, hope that clears this up. Remember we are from different era's, you probably know some things I don't, I probably know some terminology you don't, just the way it is.