Ukshep

We're not here to win! We're here to survive!

Too many people. Even I. Are striving to win. When honestly we don't need winning, We just need to survive.

I don't know about you but personally possessions mean very little to me, I have things for function rather than for fashion, hype or whatever the hell it is that gets the money out of your wallet and into the hands of some greedy goblins. In this sense it's the same as! Not winning, But just surviving. Function is survival. Small functional improvements create and breed survival. In many different and wonderful ways that light up my mind as I nibble at the thought!

I'm at the place in my life where it is the function and the simplicity that I come to align with, I don't purchase for wants. Only needs. I don't eat for gluttony but for fuel. It's like every natural level of my life has returned to the original concept. A shedding away of sorts.

I want to be in nature more too. In the trees between the greens. :)

I'm so grateful for just surviving! It's better than lying to yourself. True winning is surviving simply!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Too many people. Even I. Are striving to win. When honestly we don't need winning, We just need to survive.

I don't know about you but personally possessions mean very little to me, I have things for function rather than for fashion, hype or whatever the hell it is that gets the money out of your wallet and into the hands of some greedy goblins. In this sense it's the same as! Not winning, But just surviving. Function is survival. Small functional improvements create and breed survival. In many different and wonderful ways that light up my mind as I nibble at the thought!

I'm at the place in my life where it is the function and the simplicity that I come to align with, I don't purchase for wants. Only needs. I don't eat for gluttony but for fuel. It's like every natural level of my life has returned to the original concept. A shedding away of sorts.

I want to be in nature more too. In the trees between the greens. :)

I'm so grateful for just surviving! It's better than lying to yourself. True winning is surviving simply!

Depends On What You Living For And What You Trying To Win, I'm An Nobody Never Had Anything Or Anyone, Then I Woke Up I Look At Life Different Now I Don't Care About Winning Just Fulfilling My Purpose On This Earth.

1 hour ago, LionKing said:

Depends On What You Living For And What You Trying To Win, I'm An Nobody Never Had Anything Or Anyone, Then I Woke Up I Look At Life Different Now I Don't Care About Winning Just Fulfilling My Purpose On This Earth.

It's nice to wake up each and every day and not desire things. Free's up the mind for so much more.

• Like 3

Surviving isn’t enough. When an enemy makes itself, or themselves known to you you have three basic choices.

1) withdraw and hope they go away.

2) defend from an attack in hopes of driving off further attacks.

3) attack with all you have (and maybe some you don’t even know you have) with the end goal of total annihilation and vanquishment and have zero risk of retaliation or further attack.

Myself, I prefer beginning with option 1, to the point of assessment and observation, then option 3, full force, no quarter given.

I like to just live and let live, to be left alone in peace.        If not, ok then....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's nice to wake up each and every day and not desire things. Free's up the mind for so much more.

I'm Getting There,  I'm An Work In Progress. For What It's Worth I'm Trying No I'm Not Perfect More Imperfect. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Surviving isn’t enough. When an enemy makes itself, or themselves known to you you have three basic choices.

1) withdraw and hope they go away.

2) defend from an attack in hopes of driving off further attacks.

3) attack with all you have (and maybe some you don’t even know you have) with the end goal of total annihilation and vanquishment and have zero risk of retaliation or further attack.

Myself, I prefer beginning with option 1, to the point of assessment and observation, then option 3, full force, no quarter given.

I like to just live and let live, to be left alone in peace.        If not, ok then....

When God Is With You Who Could Be Against You? You Don't Need None Of Those Things

3 minutes ago, LionKing said:

When God Is With You Who Could Be Against You? You Don't Need None Of Those Things

:iagree:...................................:clap1:

Shep.   If you really feel this way... You have already failed the Lord.  

It is proof that you don't believe in the sacrifice, of Christ, and what it meant for the WORLD.  It says that you choose the coward's way...

The Lord  knows you...inside out..up and down...all-around.  He will never lay more on you, than you can handle...and He always gives us a way out.

Edited by Maxxie

13 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Shep.   If you really feel this way... You have already failed the Lord.  

It is proof that you don't believe in the sacrifice, of Christ, and what it meant for the WORLD.  It says that you choose the coward's way...

The Lord  knows you...inside out..up and down...all-around.  He will never lay more on you, than you can handle...and He always gives us a way out.

I don't know how you think what I said is proof of that. Please don't put words in my mouth as to what I believe.

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.