Unchained@SA

Mind-controlling wasp venom could treat Parkinson’s

Getting stung by an emerald cockroach wasp isn’t a fun time, especially if you’re one of the cockroaches that the wasp is notorious for hunting. A single sting can stop a roach in its tracks, with subsequent stings turning the insect into a zombie that follows orders solely from the wasp. Now, its powerful venom is being studied for its mind-controlling properties with the hopes that unlocking its secrets could lead to new treatments for Parkinson’s disease.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/mind-controlling-wasp-venom-could-treat-parkinsons/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2558548

2 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Getting stung by an emerald cockroach wasp isn’t a fun time, especially if you’re one of the cockroaches that the wasp is notorious for hunting. A single sting can stop a roach in its tracks, with subsequent stings turning the insect into a zombie that follows orders solely from the wasp. Now, its powerful venom is being studied for its mind-controlling properties with the hopes that unlocking its secrets could lead to new treatments for Parkinson’s disease.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/mind-controlling-wasp-venom-could-treat-parkinsons/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2558548

Yeah I am 100% sure *winks* that this is all about parkinsons. It had no application in the military or control grids. *winks*

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah I am 100% sure *winks* that this is all about parkinsons. It had no application in the military or control grids. *winks*

Why.....?.....we would never...how can you even think that we will use it for anything else than help the sick!!!!!

I've always had this theory that a percentage of Parkinsons cases are side effects from Wellbutrin, which makes hands shake like the person has Parkinsons.  I've seen 3 different people like this, where they couldn't even sign their name.

I'm also of the theory that real Parkinsons is just another form of brain damage from environmental toxins and that prevention is the key.  But they'll probably never try to figure out why it happens because that ignores all of the billions of dollars that can be made on treatments like this.

They already use Bee Venom to treat multiple sclerosis. We have a family member who injects herself with it for that purpose, otherwise, she would become completely incapacitated.

Now I didn't click on your links that you've posted, but the use of the words 'mind-controlling' seems a bit ominous and over the top to me. I have a daughter who uses 3 different drugs to control her seizures and epilepsy is a brain injury and/or disease, so yes, drugs are needed to 'CONTROL' her seizures, so yes, they are as you have said, 'mind controlling' drugs, but not with any conspiracy tendencies.

I know they claim we should never assume, but seriously, I have to do just that. I'm assuming you posted this because of those two words, 'mind controlling'. Let's be a bit more careful what we consider being a conspiracy.

Just sayin'

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I think a better term might be 'Mind Altering' instead of 'Mind Controlling'.

Technically, there is a difference.

Mind Controlling sounds so NWO and TPTB whereas Mind Altering sounds more medical.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

BornUntamed

Been posted before, but why use venom when you can use plants?

16 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

They already use Bee Venom to treat multiple sclerosis. We have a family member who injects herself with it for that purpose, otherwise, she would become completely incapacitated.

Now I didn't click on your links that you've posted, but the use of the words 'mind-controlling' seems a bit ominous and over the top to me. I have a daughter who uses 3 different drugs to control her seizures and epilepsy is a brain injury and/or disease, so yes, drugs are needed to 'CONTROL' her seizures, so yes, they are as you have said, 'mind controlling' drugs, but not with any conspiracy tendencies.

I know they claim we should never assume, but seriously, I have to do just that. I'm assuming you posted this because of those two words, 'mind controlling'. Let's be a bit more careful what we consider being a conspiracy.

Just sayin'

You should have read the article to see the effect the "venom" has on the victim.

The wasp does control the mind of the victim. It becomes a "zombie" and follow the directions of the wasp.

Now if the wasp can do that, then what effect will it have on a human brain.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.