Ukshep

We are like ducks...

Given the ducks that keep invading what I'm reading. You can imagine I might have ducks on the brain and I do :D hence this topic!

To explain this imagine:

You are putting out the trash and the wind hits you. A piece of plastic blows away from you and you repeatedly bend over attempting to grasp it. Only to have the wind blow it out of reach again. To an onlooker we are bobbing our heads down just like the duck as it feeds while doing this action.

And in that very same we it can apply to our search for truth. We quack and we duck :D sometimes we get a mouthful. Sometimes we are left in relocating that floating thought so we can go at it again. But our heads are always bobbing.

It's not so bad I guess! Be Quackers!

1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

I’m like a duck in only two ways.

Shit rolls right off my back

My ass is water tight.

:happy:

lol I guess some of us do have the duck qualities :D 

:laughmeme:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Given the ducks that keep invading what I'm reading. You can imagine I might have ducks on the brain and I do :D hence this topic!

To explain this imagine:

You are putting out the trash and the wind hits you. A piece of plastic blows away from you and you repeatedly bend over attempting to grasp it. Only to have the wind blow it out of reach again. To an onlooker we are bobbing our heads down just like the duck as it feeds while doing this action.

And in that very same we it can apply to our search for truth. We quack and we duck :D sometimes we get a mouthful. Sometimes we are left in relocating that floating thought so we can go at it again. But our heads are always bobbing.

It's not so bad I guess! Be Quackers!

Duck Hunting Season Coming Up:handrubl:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LionKing said:

Duck Hunting Season Coming Up:handrubl:

Some ducks just cant be shot at :) Something always gets in the way!

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Some ducks just cant be shot at :) Something always gets in the way!

Just Make Sure You "Duck" I'm Not An Hunter I Don't Know. I Buy From The Hunters To Put Animal Heads Over The Fire Place In My Mansion. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.