Ukshep

Ice block falls from sky landing metres from London street cleaner

Ice block falls from sky landing metres from London street cleaner, A CCTV camera captured the moment a block of ice plummeted from the sky, narrowly missing a street cleaner. Council worker Serhiy Myeshkov said he felt lucky to be alive after the sheet of ice smashed on the road metres away from him.

I just saw this... Guys lucky.... Hate to think what the CCTV would have caught had it landed on him?

39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Ice block falls from sky landing metres from London street cleaner, A CCTV camera captured the moment a block of ice plummeted from the sky, narrowly missing a street cleaner. Council worker Serhiy Myeshkov said he felt lucky to be alive after the sheet of ice smashed on the road metres away from him.

I just saw this... Guys lucky.... Hate to think what the CCTV would have caught had it landed on him?

London Trying To Get Some People Killed...

11 minutes ago, LionKing said:

London Trying To Get Some People Killed...

Doesn't take much in London usually :)

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Doesn't take much in London usually :)

Maybe I Should Go To London Then Huh Seems Like The Place To Be. Hear  It's Nice But Wet This Time Of Year, When It's Warm And Hot That's When People Start To Get Killed :wasntme: 

Edited by LionKing

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That must not have been a potty drop, that would be blue. lol

and full of poo... I hate to be so childish but... I have to do it once a day. The childishness not the poo..."oh man, shut up shep!" *looks at @Cinnamon*

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.