Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!
Superkicker

RECORD HIGH TEMPS THIS WEEK IN SE US

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    22,931

I was talking with cin about the weather all over. It's really off lately. Not long before I start asking questions if it continues! Everything feels like an extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 londonorchar    639
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I was talking with cin about the weather all over. It's really off lately. Not long before I start asking questions if it continues! Everything feels like an extreme.

Pole shift................

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    22,931
2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Pole shift................

We've had similar talk on that recently too.. Not liking what we are seeing but still waiting to see what happens next... Has me a tad worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xavier   
Xavier

It isn't pole shift, or Planet X, or Aliens, or Lizard people, or a new ice age.

 

It's geoengineering, it is destroying the Ozone layer (while they lie and blame us), and when it goes we're all going to be dead.  The world is superheating, the methane expulsions alone spell an end to life on the surface, but UV rays will do the job and it wont matter if it's 150 degrees.

 

They are using artificial ice nucleation to make "winter" happen AT ALL.  It's fake.  Temperature is up across the board, far higher than "official" levels.  The weather has been fake since shortly after they started using the geoengineering / HAARP / Radar combo.  

Stop moisture at will, create heat where needed, steer storms.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 londonorchar    639
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We've had similar talk on that recently too.. Not liking what we are seeing but still waiting to see what happens next... Has me a tad worried.

Suspicious Observers had a good piece on it very recently...........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 londonorchar    639
11 minutes ago, Xavier said:

It isn't pole shift, or Planet X, or Aliens, or Lizard people, or a new ice age.

 

It's geoengineering, it is destroying the Ozone layer (while they lie and blame us), and when it goes we're all going to be dead.  The world is superheating, the methane expulsions alone spell an end to life on the surface, but UV rays will do the job and it wont matter if it's 150 degrees.

 

They are using artificial ice nucleation to make "winter" happen AT ALL.  It's fake.  Temperature is up across the board, far higher than "official" levels.  The weather has been fake since shortly after they started using the geoengineering / HAARP / Radar combo.  

Stop moisture at will, create heat where needed, steer storms.  

Could be that too.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,784

Regardless of the cause, I just wish it'd make up its mind. This crap of bouncing  back and forth from a high of mid-30s to low 70s the next is becoming tedious.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    22,931
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Regardless of the cause, I just wish it'd make up its mind. This crap of bouncing  back and forth from a high of mid-30s to low 70s the next is becoming tedious.

I just want the snow and rain to go away..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Xavier said:

It isn't pole shift, or Planet X, or Aliens, or Lizard people, or a new ice age.

 

It's geoengineering, it is destroying the Ozone layer (while they lie and blame us), and when it goes we're all going to be dead.  The world is superheating, the methane expulsions alone spell an end to life on the surface, but UV rays will do the job and it wont matter if it's 150 degrees.

 

They are using artificial ice nucleation to make "winter" happen AT ALL.  It's fake.  Temperature is up across the board, far higher than "official" levels.  The weather has been fake since shortly after they started using the geoengineering / HAARP / Radar combo.  

Stop moisture at will, create heat where needed, steer storms.  

Dane explains here how this manmade extremely dry persistent ridge led to the CA wildfires catastrophes and then subsequently the record cold in the Eastern/SE  US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,784
11 minutes ago, Superkicker said:

The HAARP WX control madmen subscribe to and have nearly perfected "minor, timely input yielding maximum effects".

Not that I buy into that. But didn't some private corp. take over the Galkona facility up in AK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×