Therin

Sessions paints himself red.

The best way to get your old buddies back to defending you is to start a fight with someone they hate.

Say some racey controversial shit and hope everyone forgets you are a Clinton fixer.

I don't get Breitbart. I guess Bannon and friends are still running the show over there. After all that's (not)happened, they have two writers writing fluff pieces defending....Jeff Sessions....of all people?

WTF?

Edited by Therin

The recused AG merely utters the word 'Anglo-American' and everyone forgets what a complete failure he has been? Breitbart writes two stories changing the subject from the fact that he hasn't indicted any of the criminals Breitbart has been writing articles about for the last eight f**king years?

I'm lost.

4 hours ago, Therin said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/12/jeff-sessions-addresses-sheriffs-media-democrats-imply-hes-a-racist-for-mentioning-anglo-american-legal-tradition/

Sessions gives MSM and Breitbart a new (old) narrative. This guy sure knows how to distract and confuse his own base. Weasels always do.

Well at least Sessions didn't pull this stunt like uncle joe (Biden)!!

https://cdn.newsbusters.org/styles/blog_body-100/s3/images/Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.