Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

'Art and Culture' License to be a perv

Cinnamon    26,056

When I was looking into Pizzagate and Pedogate, I found that these people all fly around the country to have dinner with each other. They think no more about getting on a jet and traveling from NY to California or anywhere else they want to meet. Their dinners are bizarre. They love anything that is not normal. They mimic cannibalism in public. What do they do in private?  Everyone knows about spirit cooking, if not, look it up. 

Podesta has some of the most disgusting "artwork" in his house I've ever seen. One statue in his foyer is of a victim of Jeffrey Dahmer in a horrible position. Then there's a cannibal picture. << Nope nothing odd about that. And other strange pictures of children. Very strange. 

Podesta, David Brock, Alefantis, Clinton, Obama and more. If you look up art and culture and those names, you start to see the secondary layers of moneyed people. Who's dating who. It's not that big of a circle of people and the same names keep coming up over and over. 

What about those composite pictures of the Podesta brothers? There's no way that is coincidence. Yes, they said they were done separately, but this is another case of don't believe your own lying eyes. lol  Madeline McCann was probably murdered long ago. That dna eye condition would make her a huge liability. 

All these weird things that have been shoved back with new drama that occurs daily. 

I just wanted to talk about this because it's been largely forgotten. I think the "shooting" at Alefantis' pizza parlor was a set up to shut everyone up about it and it worked.

• Like 2

Ukshep    23,019
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

When I was looking into Pizzagate and Pedogate, I found that these people all fly around the country to have dinner with each other. They think no more about getting on a jet and traveling from NY to California or anywhere else they want to meet. Their dinners are bizarre. They love anything that is not normal. They mimic cannibalism in public. What do they do in private?  Everyone knows about spirit cooking, if not, look it up. 

Podesta has some of the most disgusting "artwork" in his house I've ever seen. One statue in his foyer is of a victim of Jeffrey Dahmer in a horrible position. Then there's a cannibal picture. << Nope nothing odd about that. And other strange pictures of children. Very strange. 

Podesta, David Brock, Alefantis, Clinton, Obama and more. If you look up art and culture and those names, you start to see the secondary layers of moneyed people. Who's dating who. It's not that big of a circle of people and the same names keep coming up over and over. 

What about those composite pictures of the Podesta brothers? There's no way that is coincidence. Yes, they said they were done separately, but this is another case of don't believe your own lying eyes. lol  Madeline McCann was probably murdered long ago. That dna eye condition would make her a huge liability. 

All these weird things that have been shoved back with new drama that occurs daily. 

I just wanted to talk about this because it's been largely forgotten. I think the "shooting" at Alefantis' pizza parlor was a set up to shut everyone up about it and it worked. 

They leave a web. A trail. All over cin! :D One that can be tracked!

Ukshep    23,019
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh and that too... The shooting part was 100% an event... they planned. That much is clear!

OneRonin    91
13 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What about those composite pictures of the Podesta brothers? There's no way that is coincidence. Yes

they matched well those overlaying and i wish more could see them

apache54    5,496

ALL the NWO leaders are pervs and blood drinkers, this appears to be a trait and could and can be used to track them down for removal!!

• Like 2

Ukshep    23,019
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

ALL the NWO leaders are pervs and blood drinkers, this appears to be a trait and could and can be used to track them down for removal!!

How do you identify a trait such as that though? They keep it hidden for us. But then again some of the videos of politicians on stages. Maybe it's not that hard to see what they are! But then also appearances can be deceiving so. *shrugs*

apache54    5,496
36 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

How do you identify a trait such as that though? They keep it hidden for us. But then again some of the videos of politicians on stages. Maybe it's not that hard to see what they are! But then also appearances can be deceiving so. *shrugs*

Research!

• Like 1

Cinnamon    26,056
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

They let things slip from time to time. Remember Theil and his interest in teenage blood? And more and more information keeps trickling out on how young blood can affect the aging process, even in mice, though they have admittedly gone much further than that. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    23,019
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They let things slip from time to time. Remember Theil and his interest in teenage blood? And more and more information keeps trickling out on how young blood can affect the aging process, even in mice, though they have admittedly gone much further than that. 

Wait for it to come then see who supports it....the most!

• Like 1

snowball    393

A little context in regards to the art. It's Tony Podesta and his wife who are art nuts.
Their thing was to go to showings by undiscovered and new artists - buying up their
works, mostly avant-garde or controversial, then making hundreds of thousands or more
as those artists gained promotion and grants in the art-museum-"philantropy" racket.

For example, here is an old article  describing what the Podestas were buying
at the time (2004) which lists names of artists.
All but 2 make mostly "disgusting" works.
Still, there was also a lot of incorrect and misunderstood rhetoric coming out of the pizza-gate camp. For example, Louise Bourgeois' Arch of Hysteria sculpture has nothing to do with the posititioning by Jeffrey Dahmer of one of his victims. They are not the same, that association was made up by a pizza-gate writer. Patricia Piccinini's horrifying portrayals of genetic mixing (human/animal) are meant to be interpreted as warnings against tinkering/altering established species in nature.
The 2011 MOCA event (cannibal cake) thing was supposed to have a meaning that we only live once, or don't become your own worst enemy and eat yourself, or something like that.
The painting in John Podesta's office just happened to be there temporarily loaned by his brother Tony. Ask the artist what it means and he'd be sure to say it represents mankind's "dog eat dog" world, or man's inhumanity against man, etc. . It's what these types of artists do, trying to make ideological statements, while leaving some interpretation up to the viewer.

Edited by snowball
  • Like 1

DRUMZ    1,288
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Easy! They are "in the club."

Would you ever let anyone that would be sickened, to the point of uncontrolled vomiting, then run to the nearest cop shop and expose you, because of your clubs actions, INTO your club?????

My bet is NO....

Simply look as to who is obviously "in the club" and there you have your answer..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this