Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

daersoulkeeper

Aidsing Winning Charlie Sheen Wears his new hat in proud defiance

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, daersoulkeeper said:

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g327/samuel_adams1/aidsing%20sheen.jpg

win winning charlie sheen aids porn stars gay homo homosexual prostitutes mansion garage security guard non disclosure agreement nondisclosure agreement agreements house party dinner party crack cocaine charlie sheen win winning aids aidsing

Imbedding images is no longer allowed here so maybe you can edit before admin does. :cool: Leave the link though.

Charlie reminds me of Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, 1993.

http://grouchoreviews.com/content/films/4508/1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been widely criticized for his hedonistic lifetyle but no one should be outed like he was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2015‎ ‎3‎:‎56‎:‎40‎, daersoulkeeper said:

tagged all of you

With all of the negativity in the world, at least Charlie Sheen is staying positive...

 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2015‎ ‎4‎:‎13‎:‎04‎, YourMom2 said:

Imbedding images is no longer allowed here so maybe you can edit before admin does. :cool: Leave the link though.

Charlie reminds me of Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, 1993.

http://grouchoreviews.com/content/films/4508/1.jpg

 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2015‎ ‎4‎:‎56‎:‎43‎, Cinnamon said:

He looks awful in that picture. 

 

9 hours ago, Lilly said:

He's been widely criticized for his hedonistic lifetyle but no one should be outed like he was.

 

2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I happen to like his 'fuck-off if you don't like it" attitude.

Self made pick himself by his bootstraps kind of guy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

tagged all of you

With all of the negativity in the world, at least Charlie Sheen is staying positive...

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, HIV Positive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

No, that's why I posted it, haha

I know if Charlie saw what I wrote, he'd laugh his ass off too.

That's just who he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.