Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Woman Chatting With Child on FB Messenger Suddenly Sees Man Spying On Them—IN THE APP

2 hours ago, McKenna77 said:

real journalism it's impossible without a high degree skills on computer and communications. that's the lesson.

That’s for sure 

be prepared “THEY” will come after you 

On 08/02/2018 at 2:16 PM, fudgetusk said:

A computer error? 

Not sure. It's an odd one. Even if he was hacking her device. How did his camera feed end up on her screen? Odd!

On the old phones we sometimes had crossed lines. One day I picked up the phone and could hear two people talking. They could hear me too.

1 hour ago, fudgetusk said:

On the old phones we sometimes had crossed lines. One day I picked up the phone and could hear two people talking. They could hear me too.

I still experience this on cell phones. Sometimes I'm on the phone with someone and I start hearing another phone call in the background noise. It is faint and distorted so I can't make out what they're saying but it is definitely speech. I've asked the other person if they are in public or in room with other people on the phone but they are in their own private room/home with no TV or whatever on in the background.

I hope that spying like this through our screens is untrue…or else they would be calling me a wanker. :hide2:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.