Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Woman Chatting With Child on FB Messenger Suddenly Sees Man Spying On Them—IN THE APP

A concerned woman has brought her deeply disturbing story to the Free Thought Project after an incident occurred while she was using Facebook Messenger. While she was playing in the app with her nephew, a random stranger appeared on her screen who seemed to be watching her and her nephew.

“So, I’m taking pics of my nephew through FB messenger while talking to my sister through messenger as well, suddenly a video of a man appears sent instead of the picture I was currently taking,”Courtney explained to the Free Thought Project.

“I believe someone was watching me through my messenger,” Courtney said, noting that she has “now covered my cameras with tape.”

Courtney sent TFTP proof of her claims in the form of screen caps as well as the actual video of the random stranger.

<snip>

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/creepy-spying-man-suddenly-appears-to-woman-chatting-with-nephew-on-fb-messenger/

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

A concerned woman has brought her deeply disturbing story to the Free Thought Project after an incident occurred while she was using Facebook Messenger. While she was playing in the app with her nephew, a random stranger appeared on her screen who seemed to be watching her and her nephew.

“So, I’m taking pics of my nephew through FB messenger while talking to my sister through messenger as well, suddenly a video of a man appears sent instead of the picture I was currently taking,”Courtney explained to the Free Thought Project.

“I believe someone was watching me through my messenger,” Courtney said, noting that she has “now covered my cameras with tape.”

Courtney sent TFTP proof of her claims in the form of screen caps as well as the actual video of the random stranger.

<snip>

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/creepy-spying-man-suddenly-appears-to-woman-chatting-with-nephew-on-fb-messenger/

If that doesn't beat all.  What next? 

Just now, phxsparks said:

If that doesn't beat all.  What next? 

Showing up in your living room in the flesh? eww

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2018 at 8:42 PM, Intéressant said:

They might have a zillion pictures of people jerking off

NSA wankers are very stressfull sheeple.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, September said:

I always use my computer naked to make sure any CIA agents spying on me will go blind.

:oaeemqeo:

9 hours ago, TheOldMan said:

Investigation into Benghazi and fast and furious 

became a target 

luckily she lived to tell the tell 

real journalism it's impossible without a high degree skills on computer and communications. that's the lesson.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.