Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

toast

ISIS militant with army tattoo

Recommended Posts

 toast    164
13 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

More like an illunatic/CIA science experiment. 

Shhhhh don't talk about them, their watching you kno:damned::chuckle:

I don't make youtube video's so not too worried about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    591
10 minutes ago, toast said:

I don't make youtube video's so not too worried about it.

I'd make a video, and the title would be:

If the illuminati are supposed to be so illuminated, why are they a bunch of dimwitts  :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,519

ISIS is ISIS, but ISIL's the code.

A hidden message on Israel bestowed.

Zionists gathering against Mount Zion.

Devouring now as a roaring Lion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

ISIS is ISIS, but ISIL's the code.

A hidden message on Israel bestowed.

Zionists gathering against Mount Zion.

Devouring now as a roaring Lion.

Perhaps you refer to the Levant as the original land of Israel, and the impending Gog invasion?

Interesting avatar...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,519
11 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Perhaps you refer to the Levant as the original land of Israel, and the impending Gog invasion?

Interesting avatar...

ISIS is but a fictitious plot.

While ISIL itself is certainly not.

Putin is the king of the now seen world.

Game, set, match ready to take a spoil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
14 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

ISIS is but a fictitious Plot.

While ISIL itself is certainly not.

Putin is the king of the now seen world.

Game, set, match ready to take a spoil.

And the "hook in the jaw"?

Just noticed your signature... tomorrow could be an interesting day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 toast    164
13 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

ISIS is but a fictitious plot.

While ISIL itself is certainly not.

Putin is the king of the now seen world.

Game, set, match ready to take a spoil.

Now do a hiaku please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,519

Here it is in Russian:

ISIS является лишь фиктивным участка .

В то время как сам ISIL , конечно, не .

Путин царь теперь видели мире .

Гейм, сет , матч готовы взять добычу .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×