Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Well Well Well!!! Stop all immigration and close the UK borders until ISIS is defeated! I wonder if this will be passed.

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Take a look it has enough signatures. Enough that they will consider this for a debate in parliament!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

Sadly I doubt it'll pass - no way they'd pass anything like this in the States right now. :mellow: Crossing both sets of fingers & toes it passes for you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,434
1 minute ago, BlueHawK said:

Sadly I doubt it'll pass - no way they'd pass anything like this in the States right now. :mellow: Crossing both sets of fingers & toes it passes for you guys!

well it may get to parliament but just like the legalizing marijuana debate. They decided to do nothing about it. And the marijuana debate was lame. Entire chamber was empty. 8 people in attendance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,416
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Take a look it has enough signatures. Enough that they will consider this for a debate in parliament!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

The only thing that will make the pols do anything that makes sense is the threat of bodily harm to themselves. Otherwise, all that matters to them is their profits off of everyone else's misery. Good luck with that, though, it needs to be done, not only there, but everywhere! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,078
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

well it may get to parliament but just like the legalizing marijuana debate. They decided to do nothing about it. And the marijuana debate was lame. Entire chamber was empty. 8 people in attendance.

The rest were out getting stoned. Can't have a good debate without research, ya know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,434
28 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The rest were out getting stoned. Can't have a good debate without research, ya know!

the stands were packed. but the politicians in attendance i aint every f*****g heard of lol. Shows how important it is dont it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,078
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

the stands were packed. but the politicians in attendance i aint every f*****g heard of lol. Shows how important it is dont it.

It's just not proper for Parliament to be seen representing a genuine interest of the people they rule over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×