Ariel Fawcett

Amazon's creepy plan to put a camera and microphone in every BEDROOM with launch of its £120 Echo Spot 'smart alarm'

Picklesnout    906

2 hours ago, The Real Me said:

I'll make whoever's watching me in bed wish they had not. :handrubl:

Nevermind they'd still enjoy. :grumph::getoutl:

Remember, what is acceptable has gone off the deep end. Tittilating is using a feather, kinky is the whole chicken.

Personally I hope it's used to wipe us all out   The sooner the better. But I'm not God. And ironically that may be medium God uses to prepare us since we are indoctrinated early on with tv. The paradox

We are exposed to pure filth anymore which eats at the soul if you're not careful. That's why I welcome the end because I feel young minds and hearts are tortured by what is allowed to pass as acceptable. I don't want to see further suffering. Don't get me wrong I want to be a quick ending for all. The days of wisdom seem to be replaced with garbage and those that could have taught the young ones a more pure view of the world are few and far between

I once saw the world in that manner but the trouble is do you lie to the kids about the eventuality of how people behave in the end. It's frustrating. Just now on Fox News the guy just openly said god damn here when kids might be just soaking it in. I like Fox News just using as example. The degradation of society is unfolding before our very eyes. All we can do is be ready to meet our maker

You can't say to the youth to embrace because other people have war on their minds   They are impressionable and can see how we are in the midst of a race war, a political war, etc. the only hope left is peace through Jesus and his return 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.