periclymenoides

memo leaked? Q confirm?

Cinnamon    26,056
2 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

THE 22 CONNECTION SHOULD BE THE BIGGEST THING TO HIT THE CT SCENE....why do people sweep it under the rug??

Because 33, 322 have been widely talked about and made the most famous. Hmmm... why? Because that has gotten us basically nowhere, right? 

gxer    293

It doesn't exist as an open source - it was retrieved from an inside server

Ukshep    23,019
1 hour ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

THE 22 CONNECTION SHOULD BE THE BIGGEST THING TO HIT THE CT SCENE....why do people sweep it under the rug??

Because it takes a few major 22's before people can see it for one. Plus most will just brush it off as nothing. That's the way of the world sadly. Here's the ultimate proof though.. I'm not prophet but I can seem like one if I dedicate myself to looking at 22's.... Same goes for anyone else. It's just a matter of finding the 22's on things yet to come. and a little deduction. :D

periclymenoides    1,486
8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Because it takes a few major 22's before people can see it for one. Plus most will just brush it off as nothing. That's the way of the world sadly. Here's the ultimate proof though.. I'm not prophet but I can seem like one if I dedicate myself to looking at 22's.... Same goes for anyone else. It's just a matter of finding the 22's on things yet to come. and a little deduction. :D

01/21/18 (Sun) 14:06:20 No.47      ---- Q

1 of 22

:scary:

Ukshep    23,019
17 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think it's probably legit. Because I see the text! Investigation 1 of 22... They love that darn 22 on engineered events. This is one thing we know for sure!

Less legit.... More Engineered for effect now I've digested it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.