periclymenoides

memo leaked? Q confirm?

COZMO    523

It is a grammatical nightmare, The content is accurate, but it's a fake. The second sentence's grammar is not well structured. Why a DOJ Letterhead? The memo was produced by the House committee and/or the committee chairman.:really:

• Like 4

Ironman    191

Well if this is what its going to be like then the memo is pointless.  Trump needs to declassify it, then call a special press briefing tomorrow night at prime time and read verbatim the memo, then tell everyone he is posting a copy at whitehouse.gov, and tweeting it to his followers.

periclymenoides    1,486
34 minutes ago, COZMO said:

It is a grammatical nightmare, The content is accurate, but it's a fake. The second sentence's grammar is not well structured. Why a DOJ Letterhead? The memo was produced by the House committee and/or the committee chairman.:really:

Good eye.   The memo is supposed to be drawn from the OIG report, and is supposed to be a synopsis or highlights reel.   

The reason they are taking 19 (yeah right) days to release it is that the the OIG report is about 1.3 million pages in length.  They don't want to compromise the credibility of the OIG report by releasing a memo associated with it that may have an error or false bit of information or disinformation designed to discredit the OIG report.  So they have to reference a 1.3 million page report to cross check.   Could take months.   I don't thoroughly understand why the OIG report can't be released in it's entirety , but maybe having something to do with protecting non criminals named in it and not burning assets.

Jordan Sather covers this well in his 1/21 report.  

I don't know that I'd declare it fake based solely on the DOJ heading, but the language in that second sentence is downright juvenile.  This can't be real.  

LuckyBolt    1,705
 gxer    293

So they HAD to MAKE THE CLAIM OF RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE TO WIRETAP PRESIDENT TRUMP.  THOSE MFFEERRRRRRRS

Alluvial    605

Thought the memo was on terrorist financing from the Obama administration/US government, but this looks pretty good too.

YaKnow2.0    775
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think it's probably legit. Because I see the text! Investigation 1 of 22... They love that darn 22 on engineered events. This is one thing we know for sure!

THE 22 CONNECTION SHOULD BE THE BIGGEST THING TO HIT THE CT SCENE....why do people sweep it under the rug??

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.