BeachedOnMars

Anyone Feel Like a Beat Dog?

Something I have noticed in life as I have gotten older. When something good happens where you can relax or get some piece of mind, it is always followed almost immediately with something bad or dark.  When REALLY good things happen, someone ends up dying or some other horrific incident. 

I'm to the point of being on edge and uneasy all the time. WTF is going on? I think we are "marked" from birth to be tormented and not live out a peaceful life. Something definitely has access to the timeline and is f**king with us. Gotta be.

• Like 3

Siddrix    1,102

I think a lot of it has to do with where you live.  I've been to some places in the US where I could just feel the evil or un-easy feeling.  I couldn't get out of those places fast enough.  And I've been to other areas that left me feeling euphoric and not wanting to leave.

And I've noticed timeline change depending on where I went.  I would come back home after being away for awhile. And things would still be the same for the most part. But other things would be changed ever so slightly.

Seeker22    489

Someone far higher up the chain has hijacked our lives. The good feelings in some places and bad in others can be attributed to Ley lines in the earth. Spirits align according to the energy they manifest along these Ley lines. There are good sources out there on Ley Line maps.

Something good being countered by something bad? That's just life. The peaks and valleys are getting more noticeable as we speed up, but it was always like this. Earth isn't an idyl or a retreat or a vacation- Earth is a Battlefield and a schoolhouse. 

Don't let the bas*ards get you down. Draw a line that this stuff can't cross in yourself and defend it. This is your strength and calm at the center. This is where the Creator walks with you in the cool of the evening. And dying? That just means your loved one has accomplished the one thing that they were sent here to do, and now is called Home.

My DH said shortly before he passed, that the loneliest thing must be living in a society that doesn't speak to their dead. I was lucky enough to tell him that I loved him as the last thing that passed between us, and to hear his I love you too. In the dark days after his passing, I remembered that conversation and began to talk to him as if He were still here- because He is. Just because I can no longer see Him, doesn't mean that he is gone. Two legs, or four and fur- all the family members get treated as if they are Here.

Crazy? Not really. I think that ignoring them is the crazy.

Chin up, BeachedOnMars my friend, and God Bless.

• Like 1

grav    724

I have 2 old friends who said the same thing you did in your OP. And their personal lives have not been unhappy, other than the expected deaths of loved ones. 

I kind of figure that as you mature, you see nitty gritty reality and lose your illusions. The loss of innocence is inevitable. And unpleasant.

VonLud    922

Yinyang.

My wife was pregnant with my son. I found my Mother dead.

I made a fortune once. Came home to find Wife and kids gone.

Was young and strong. All taken away in one second.

Seeker22    489
7 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Yinyang.

My wife was pregnant with my son. I found my Mother dead.

I made a fortune once. Came home to find Wife and kids gone.

Was young and strong. All taken away in one second.

Life is not about how events are dished out, but rather how you take them. You can be crystal and shatter, or you can be willow and bend with the wind.

Adversity makes us stronger. Life turns on a knife's edge. One decision; one moment- can change everything.

At the end of a long and interesting life, may you have more to smile about and be proud of than you can count.

• Like 1

VonLud    922
19 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

Life is not about how events are dished out, but rather how you take them. You can be crystal and shatter, or you can be willow and bend with the wind.

Adversity makes us stronger. Life turns on a knife's edge. One decision; one moment- can change everything.

At the end of a long and interesting life, may you have more to smile about and be proud of than you can count.

I know this.

But some people think that adversity is some kind of curse, but it is just life. \

Lotus eaters need not apply.

Love to you.