John Galt

Ancient Tree Research Project | Giant Cedars of Lebanon - Part 1

John Galt    1,425

When it comes to history the world we walk on is quite puzzling. Our "Scientific Dictactorship" will have us believe that they have all the answers, but when you begin investigating on your own you find that official explanations given to us about natural landmarks and natural landscapes don't make much sense. Places like Devils Tower and other giant mesas may not be what we are told. They may just be remnants of what they once were. Why does the Grand Canyon look like an ancient city? Why do we have so many mud fossils that take on near perfect shapes of giants, flora and fauna? What really is the Eye of Sahara? These are just a few questions, but the real question is were there actually giant trees that have been cut down? Are the forests of today merely miniature reflections of what they were in the past? The earth is still full of mystery and the more people that we get looking into this, the more we find out. Without a video called 'No Forests on Flat Earth', many people, including me, would have never even looked at this and now it's resonating with people everywhere. Was there really a giant tree at the center of all things called the Tree of life with more massive trees scattered all over the earth plane? We want to know all that stuff. Ancient Tree Research Project is a joint effort between myself, Rosette Delacroix, Shadie and CrackerWV. This is only part one so stay tuned for upcoming additions to the series. Thanks for watching.

Good video, I ended up watching the whole thing. A lot of symbology knowledge within

• Like 3

Seems interesting. I think the ground, sky, etc look entirely different than when I was young.  The song about putting up a parking lot comes to mind.  

• Like 1

Groove    2,078

Def sounds interesting. Gonna watch it when I get home. Will comment soon. 

Move always wondered about some things like this, as far as giant trees and plants and whatnot. Dinosaurs could have never survived with the plants and trees we have now. 

Cryptic Mole    4,555

Now, this may sound really absurd, but why not consider there were giants that were 450 feet tall, or even taller to go along with these threes that were miles high? With growth like that in the plant world, they certainly could have supported these giants.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Cryptic Mole    4,555

These things I'm posting coincide with huge trees.
So I don't see any of this being off topic.
If trees were so large, why not everything else that lived at that time?