Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

They live, We sleep

Recommended Posts

 Hazmat    700
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:gumface:   :nodl:

Not asleep on this forum....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,613
Just now, Hazmat said:

Not asleep on this forum....

And the world is better for it, There are so few true beacons of light!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    700
Just now, Ukshep said:

And the world is better for it, There are so few true beacons of light!

I know, and I have to say you and Cin are like solar powered beacons of fun, truth and reality...  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,613
2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I know, and I have to say you and Cin are like solar powered beacons of fun, truth and reality...  

Just being real... Too many admins care about fake self-images and a ton of other pointless shit. We're humans. We make mistakes but we're people like the rest of you. I see too many robot overlord mentalities elsewhere. So I live with my heart and self on display. I got nothing to hide :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    700
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just being real... Too many admins care about fake self-images and a ton of other pointless shit. We're humans. We make mistakes but we're people like the rest of you. I see too many robot overlord mentalities elsewhere. So I live with my heart and self on display. I got nothing to hide :D

Excellent! I knew that from my first post...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    700
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Just being real... Too many admins care about fake self-images and a ton of other pointless shit. We're humans. We make mistakes but we're people like the rest of you. I see too many robot overlord mentalities elsewhere. So I live with my heart and self on display. I got nothing to hide :D

COP checks all my boxes...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,613
6 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

COP checks all my boxes...

Glad to hear it :D and if we ever don't. You can let us know. Then we can kick ourselves in the ass.

Anyway I must rest. Take care. Until tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    700
Just now, Ukshep said:

Glad to hear it :D and if we ever don't. You can let us know. Then we can kick ourselves in the ass.

Anyway I must rest. Take care. Until tomorrow.

Rest, recharge and reappear...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    700
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Glad to hear it :D and if we ever don't. You can let us know. Then we can kick ourselves in the ass.

Anyway I must rest. Take care. Until tomorrow.

Go to bed man, get some rest, this place can self police it`s self for a while.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×