Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

John Galt

Politics Dumbed Down: Denying Humanity

John Galt    2,148

Denying the humanity in others because of the way we perceive them.

How can we learn from the 'libtard' error

They seek to divide us, by denying the humanity in one another. How can we fix that

Dr. Evil    2,553

The issue is, conservatives by and large know and accept we're flawed, it comes with the ideology. Libtards however hallucinate that they're not, they're enlightened, and it's their job to save the oppressed and if you don't agree with them, it means you're either an oppressor or you've been brainwashed.

Because libtards always hallucinate they're smarter than conservatives, no matter what, they won't accept any argument from us.

It's the same disease as zionism, which can't accept that criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic.

And its because libtards and zionists have conflated their view of the world with a moral view, that its impossible to argue with them. Because if they were to accept your argument, they would need to revise their ethical framework. of what right and wrong means.

For conservatives we can do that (revise our framework) because our ethical framework is based on what works well and what doesn't *in the real world.* For zionists and libtards they can't because their ethical framework is not based on how the world is but on what they would prefer it to be.

Because at heart, zionists and libtards are idealists, wanting to move from here to somewhere else. And they already have the answer, they know what the problem is and they know the solution.

Whereas conservatives are at heart realists, wanting to understand the world and apply what would work well in it, to make it better. And we know we don't have the answer, because we can see the world does not work the way we know it could if it was functoning properly.

John Galt    2,148
11 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

The issue is, conservatives by and large know and accept we're flawed, it comes with the ideology. Libtards however hallucinate that they're not, they're enlightened, and it's their job to save the oppressed and if you don't agree with them, it means you're either an oppressor or you've been brainwashed.

Because libtards always hallucinate they're smarter than conservatives, no matter what, they won't accept any argument from us.

It's the same disease as zionism, which can't accept that criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic.

And its because libtards and zionists have conflated their view of the world with a moral view, that its impossible to argue with them. Because if they were to accept your argument, they would need to revise their ethical framework. of what right and wrong means.

For conservatives we can do that (revise our framework) because our ethical framework is based on what works well and what doesn't *in the real world.* For zionists and libtards they can't because their ethical framework is not based on how the world is but on what they would prefer it to be.

Because at heart, zionists and libtards are idealists, wanting to move from here to somewhere else. And they already have the answer, they know what the problem is and they know the solution.

Whereas conservatives are at heart realists, wanting to understand the world and apply what would work well in it, to make it better. And we know we don't have the answer, because we can see the world does not work the way we know it could if it was functoning properly.

In your analysis, I see 'conservatives' being played by Jusuits in this game. (I quote it, because it is a loosely defined term)

I am not saying that by and large conservatives aren't more more rational, however, some of the same problems can be found in the way the general conservative base reacts to others. (Many Conservative Masons)

I don't know exactly what this would entail, by the way.. But we should be making attempts to heal those around us, because it is all we can do. Judge not lest ye be judged. Libtards/muslims/blacks aren't really our enemy, but they are being made to be in the subconscious mind of the nation. By this, I am not saying that Globalist policies are good either.. 

There is no need to get caught up in animosity, as some do. We can deal with the problems without that (This part wasn't really to you at all Dr Evil btw)

WarmPotato    13

I'm actually the creator of this video and I just found this forum, just joined up, going to check it out, love the discussion going on, Woo! :)

Ukshep    25,420
1 minute ago, WarmPotato said:

I'm actually the creator of this video and I just found this forum, just joined up, going to check it out, love the discussion going on, Woo! :)

Nice videos :D

John Galt    2,148
Just now, WarmPotato said:

Enjoy the stay :) 

LuckyBolt    1,794
15 minutes ago, WarmPotato said:

Hey Potato, What part of SoCal?  We have quite a few from the area.

TheOldMan    3,228

Crime to feed the homeless? 

What the hell happened to us? 

Who is making these sadistic decisions? 

:big-usa-flag:

Cinnamon    28,899
1 hour ago, TheOldMan said:

Crime to feed the homeless? 

What the hell happened to us? 

Who is making these sadistic decisions? 

:big-usa-flag:

The people we will defy to the death.

2 hours ago, WarmPotato said:

Great job!  Welcome.

phxsparks    1,594
7 hours ago, John Galt said:

Denying the humanity in others because of the way we perceive them.

How can we learn from the 'libtard' error

They seek to divide us, by denying the humanity in one another. How can we fix that

This has been going on since recorded history began. 

No it is not right, denying the humanity in one another.