Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

crabb

Bert The Turtle

crabb    479

Just thought this was weird, last night after watching a movie on turner classic movies  they showed a short vid about civil defense. What I thought was why are they showing this? There was no lead in before and nothing after saying why. Then I looked at the clock it was 10:30 where I am so that meant that if they showed this on the west coast at the same time it was 8:30 that's still prime time out there. So again why did they show this?

Ukshep    25,452

Preparing our minds probably. War propaganda. Nuke fear etc etc!

crabb    479

That's what I was thinking as well, and or a refresher as I too had forgotten those old vids.

crabb    479

Ok this is strange right now fox news is talking about a false report of a missile attach on Hawaii at 8:00 am approx. this morning. 

Cinnamon    28,921
8 hours ago, crabb said:

Just thought this was weird, last night after watching a movie on turner classic movies  they showed a short vid about civil defense. What I thought was why are they showing this? There was no lead in before and nothing after saying why. Then I looked at the clock it was 10:30 where I am so that meant that if they showed this on the west coast at the same time it was 8:30 that's still prime time out there. So again why did they show this?

Because they used a warning to terrify Hawaii today? 

crabb    479
6 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

LOL That was awesome I really liked the slo mo of the recoil and how the concussion go's through the hand, all I could think of was antifa trying to arm the snowflakes and them getting there nose busted.

phxsparks    1,597
On 1/13/2018 at 11:32 AM, Ukshep said:

Preparing our minds probably. War propaganda. Nuke fear etc etc!

Welcome to the 1950's redux.  Cold war time.  Maybe hot war.  Who knows?

The thing to remember is the U.S., Russia and China want to avoid war at all costs.

War is bad for the current worldwide business underway.  If there is an economic downturn world wide then, all bets are off.

War is usually initiated during down economic cycles.