Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis: Very Important We Stand Up for the Iranian People

Ukshep    25,442

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis recently spoke out in favor of the Iran protests, stating that the United States does not have any issues with the Iranian people, only with the regime.

“I think it’s very important that we stand up and say that we understand the Iranian people. Our beef, if we have one, is not with the Iranian people. It is specifically the same regime that the Iranian people, clearly, are fed up with as well,” Mattis told reporters Friday.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/01/12/defense-secretary-jim-mattis-iran/

I think we can all pretty much agree with what's going on here..... The US is destabilizing other countries again.... Barking like angry dogs for their next war!

Dr. Evil    2,554
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I think we can all pretty much agree with what's going on here..... The US is destabilizing other countries again.... Barking like angry dogs for their next war!

I think more accurately we can all pretty much agree it's Anglozionist scum who are doing this while the idiot UKUSA sheeple stand around bleating and braying like the incredibly dumb animals they all in fact actually indeed are.  

Cinnamon    28,911

This is just another predictable step that the war mongers take to get Americans behind a war for them. And it works every time.  Publicize how terrible their government and life style is to garner sympathy, make people think they are someone else's savior in another country. 

Someone quick, go down to the homeless camps and put that on the TEEVEE. Maybe then they'd give a crap about their own people instead of trying to fight someone else's war for freedom in another country thousands of miles away. 

I'm tired of that pattern never being broken, no matter how many invasions there are. They fall for this shit every single time. 

markovian    209

u know what he right we should stand up for them ... bye telling our goverment to stay the f**k out of other nations buisness

Phantom    509

If they're so angry and annoyed with oppressive, regimes and 'understand' people's feelings - dismantle your own governments and 'resign from your jobs' because we're bloody fed up with you too! 

Seeker22    843

I'm all for us staying home and not destabilizing another country. However, I remember the Iranian Hostage Crisis in 1979, so count me out supporting Iran. They can take care of themselves.

Cinnamon    28,911

When there IS a case for saving someone, the UN and everyone else sits on their ASS and does NOTHING! Case in point! Rwanda and that genocide!  Anything less than that, let them fight their own battles. 

gxer    499

We have to save america first.  This evil cabal aren't finished by a long shot

gxer    499
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

When are we going to get these dogs chained up?  

Cinnamon    28,911
13 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

So since the situation in Korea is calming down.. Now the military wants to go to war with Iran.. Really!

They're the prize! Iran that is.

Ukshep    25,442
7 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

So since the situation in Korea is calming down.. Now the military wants to go to war with Iran.. Really!

Yep. It's sadly the way things are. They shifted focus. NK they can't get away with but then neither can they with Iran.... They need to learn we're not having any of it.