Kento

What's happening to the Earths tides??

Kento    16

This is just something I wanna pick conspiracy world's brain over,I'd like to hear all of your opinions on what's happening to cause large portions of coastline to recede beyond known conceivable amounts.My personal opinion is some outside source of gravity just like the moon causes the normal tides.The moons gravity shouldn't change much if any,the sun however is still a complete mystery,so that could be it or something else entirely that nobody wants to tell us about..

• Like 2

Ukshep    21,535

Someone will say incoming nibiru, Someone will say it's the moon or some alignment. I'll say. I have no idea whatsoever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flat    220
13 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Neptune can be a b*st*rd when he is drunk.....

Quit calling me "Neptune".

• Haha 1

apache54    5,341
44 minutes ago, Kento said:

This is just something I wanna pick conspiracy world's brain over,I'd like to hear all of your opinions on what's happening to cause large portions of coastline to recede beyond known conceivable amounts.My personal opinion is some outside source of gravity just like the moon causes the normal tides.The moons gravity shouldn't change much if any,the sun however is still a complete mystery,so that could be it or something else entirely that nobody wants to tell us about..

There is NO known complete answer at this time, there are several theories that each have merit, one that is fact is the earths rotation speed is decreasing and that will allow for water movement, IF you wish, think about a bowl of water spinning as the speed increases or decreases you will see the water change its form, also we now have lots of active volcano's more than ever and they can also contribute to the water depending on there location, also they are affected by the rotation speed as well, and NOW we have the possibility of a rogue planet that has a huge meteor tail and that may be what is playing with the earth's speed. also this maybe why we are entering a mini ice age. the bottom line is prepare for more changes and probably will see more violent weather and strange anomalies. I hope this helps, I tried to keep it in reality and NOT conspiracy conjecture.  :D

and don't forget we are at a 400% increase since 1900 for earthquake activity, that is fact as well.

• Like 3

Ukshep    21,535
2 hours ago, Flat said:

Quit calling me "Neptune".

Posieden was locked u by the CIA too remember! :gsbrnint:

cool scarvs    196

I'm leaning towards an internal, global geological-type process being at the bottom of these strange tidal behaviour(s).  Some crustal flexing or something.  As to what may be causing such movement, I do not know.

• Like 1

seldene    38

I hope we have finally quit accelerating, otherwise we will all end up looking like T-rex.

Kento    16
4 hours ago, apache54 said:

There is NO known complete answer at this time, there are several theories that each have merit, one that is fact is the earths rotation speed is decreasing and that will allow for water movement, IF you wish, think about a bowl of water spinning as the speed increases or decreases you will see the water change its form, also we now have lots of active volcano's more than ever and they can also contribute to the water depending on there location, also they are affected by the rotation speed as well, and NOW we have the possibility of a rogue planet that has a huge meteor tail and that may be what is playing with the earth's speed. also this maybe why we are entering a mini ice age. the bottom line is prepare for more changes and probably will see more violent weather and strange anomalies. I hope this helps, I tried to keep it in reality and NOT conspiracy conjecture.  :D

and don't forget we are at a 400% increase since 1900 for earthquake activity, that is fact as well.

Very interesting theory about the Earths speed, in mind it seems as the Earth slowed down it would cause some of the water at the Equator to recede toward the poles so this has been happening in the equatorial region

• Like 1

apache54    5,341
6 minutes ago, Kento said:

Very interesting theory about the Earths speed, in mind it seems as the Earth slowed down it would cause some of the water at the Equator to recede toward the poles so this has been happening in the equatorial region

agreed!

• Like 1

Hazmat    683
2 hours ago, cool scarvs said:

I'm leaning towards an internal, global geological-type process being at the bottom of these strange tidal behaviour(s).  Some crustal flexing or something.  As to what may be causing such movement, I do not know.

Crustal drift, Pole shift?