Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Black Death TWO: Girl, 9, drops dead as strange 'eye-bleeding fever' spreads

The girl dropped dead with the symptoms of an extremely contagious viral disease than can kill up to 40% of all infected.

She had contracted the bizarre new disease with similarities to the Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever.

This disease — usually spread by tick bites or contact with infected livestock — can cause muscle pains, headaches, vomiting, diarrhoea and bleeding.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/673849/black-death-outbreak-crimean-congo-hemorrhagic-fever-bubonic-plague-africa-uganda-nakaseke

Well I've been on the lookout for disease and death... Everything else is happening so.... Nothing to worry about right now but it should be watched!

This has got to be a (lab) modification of ebola. If it is then ebola 1 wasn't effective enough. This sounds like a more devastating version of it to me. It's ebola 2

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

This has got to be a (lab) modification of ebola. If it is then ebola 1 wasn't effective enough. This sounds like a more devastating version of it to me. It's ebola 2

I agree 

25 minutes ago, TheOldMan said:

I agree 

I agree definitely will be made in a lab somewhere and they will already have a vaccine for it but won't bring it out just yet .. :grumph:

7 minutes ago, cool scarvs said:

That sounds awful.  Bleeding eyes?  Damn!  The flu is enough of a threat for me.

Yeah that bleeding eyes comment made me go wild too...

yes im pritty shure if it was lab made it spread in the air not bye contact the day we see what they can make in a lab we will all know the diferance

when the movie outbreak seems like a dream senario compared to the truth people will die within hrs of infection and will be corpses that still breath air to continure to spread when citys go out overnight ... thats what manmade viruses are like ... we can edit our own dna wev been able to make any viruse a long time ago there not getting close or even trying caz if they where we would all be dead