Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

‘Fighting season’: Pentagon to send ‘1,000 new troops & drones’ to Afghanistan

Ukshep    25,406

The Pentagon intends to deploy an estimated 1,000 new combat advisers to Afghanistan as part of the Trump administration’s planned troop surge, according to reports.

As early as February, members of an Army security-force assistance brigade from Fort Benning, Georgia, will be sent to work as combat advisers to Afghan National Security Forces. Their deployment will bring the number of American personnel in the country to about 14,000.

US military officials told the Wall Street Journal the Pentagon hopes to dramatically increase the American military presence in Afghanistan in time for spring, when the “fighting season” begins.
With operations against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) winding down in Syria and Iraq, the US military also plans to send more helicopters, ground vehicles, artillery and other equipment to Afghanistan.

https://www.rt.com/usa/415764-afghanistan-troops-drones-surge/

The war machine's cogs continue to turn....

Kadosh    800

Trump needs to pull ALL troops out of that camel-humping hellhole NOW!

Ukshep    25,406
Just now, Kadosh said:

Trump needs to pull ALL troops out of that camel-humping hellhole NOW!

Oh we know he won't though!

Kadosh    800
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Oh we know he won't though!

Oh, do we?  How do we know that?  Just curious...

Ukshep    25,406
1 minute ago, Kadosh said:

Oh, do we?  How do we know that?  Just curious...

Clearly trump wants, war, conflict and he's aggressive. Everything I've seen from his this far signifies that he is a user of force and a creator of chaos. Look at the rocket strike he ordered.... So him pulling out would go against what the goal is :D

Kadosh    800
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Clearly trump wants, war, conflict and he's aggressive. Everything I've seen from his this far signifies that he is a user of force and a creator of chaos. Look at the rocket strike he ordered.... So him pulling out would go against what the goal is :D

If he wants war so badly, why hasn't he pressed "the big red button" yet?  What's stopping him?  Obama showed us that the office of President is impervious to impeachment and/or criminal charges and is not under Congressional control, so where's this war he wants so badly?  Time's a wastin'.  Unless, perhaps, he's  just an unmotivated, lazy, slacking warmonger?

Seeker22    839

Fighting season’: Pentagon to send ‘1,000 new troops & drones’ to Afghanistan

I believe that Poppy Season is closer to the truth.

Ukshep    25,406
25 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

I believe that Poppy Season is closer to the truth.

That I must agree with :D

Dr. Evil    2,553
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

So the possibility is that he's ceded foreign policy to the insane and evil neocons aka Deep State in return for wins on the domestic front.

We'll know whether or not that holds water when the indictments start to come in. Because then he doesn't have to pretend he likes Israel anymore. 

Ukshep    25,406
1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

So the possibility is that he's ceded foreign policy to the insane and evil neocons aka Deep State in return for wins on the domestic front.

We'll know whether or not that holds water when the indictments start to come in. Because then he doesn't have to pretend he likes Israel anymore. 

Then prophecy fulfills and that makes him the antichrist....

Dr. Evil    2,553
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Then prophecy fulfills and that makes him the antichrist....

Only if you think modern-day Israel is the Judaic race from the Bible, which clearly it isn't.

The US could easily detach itself from the neocon Khazarian swine and at the same time guarantee modern-day Israel is protected from invasion by its neighbours and at the same time cease and desist undermining all the ME nations it currently attacks and at the same time withdraw its support for Saudi Arabia and at the same expose through declassifying all its intelligence, all of the secret alliances between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and all of the Israeli operations its conducted over the years to make the ME the hellhole it is.

It could easily do that, and if Trump really is a white hat, he may well take that path. I don't hold high expectations, but he could do that.