Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

‘Transgender’ SEX ROBOTS could be coming to a bedroom near you

Ukshep    25,466

'TRANSGENDER' sex robots could be a new and exotic way to spice things up in your bedroom.

The Sun has learned that the Californian start-up responsible for the female Harmony sex droid is now considering a trans version too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5316114/transgender-sex-robots-could-be-coming-to-a-bedroom-near-you-as-bosses-reveal-interest-in-love-droids-for-any-sexual-preference/

Just when you think it can't get worse. It get's worse!

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Ukshep    25,466
3 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

I’m afraid to even think “what next?” anymore..

good grief. :1990s-problems:

Next they'll make furry animals....Furrie love market....

Phantom    512

Oh for gods sake, just when you thought these sick f*ck ears couldn't get any more depraved. Bring on the robotic animals! Robotic dead corpses. They should ban fluoride in drinking water and replace it with POTASSIUM BROMIDE!!! 

Automan63    3,001
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Next they'll make furry animals....Furrie love market....

Next they’ll make children trans dolls, for the “gender fluid child” to explore with.... 

And the sick ass adults to practice on

Anne    499
47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

TRANSGENDER' sex robots could be a new and exotic way to spice things up in your bedroom.

The Sun has learned that the Californian start-up responsible for the female Harmony sex droid is now considering a trans version too.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5316114/transgender-sex-robots-could-be-coming-to-a-bedroom-near-you-as-bosses-reveal-interest-in-love-droids-for-any-sexual-preference/

:nocoment:..................................:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Cmonsense101    418
On January 13, 2018 at 8:32 PM, Ukshep said:

'TRANSGENDER' sex robots could be a new and exotic way to spice things up in your bedroom.

Just imagine shep and cin and the tranny bot in between. Makes everybody happy. 😋

Ukshep    25,466
7 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

Just imagine shep and cin and the tranny bot in between. Makes everybody happy. 😋

Ewww!

Cinnamon    28,948
8 minutes ago, Cmonsense101 said:

Just imagine me kicking your ass! :gsbrnint:

CSB    2,446

I want one !  Can you imagine all the cool computer components/parts in one of these ? I could build all kinds of cool shit . 

CSB    2,446
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Just imagine me kicking your ass! :gsbrnint:

:rofl:

Cinnamon    28,948
Just now, CSB said:

I want one !  Can you imagine all the cool computer components/parts in one of these ? I could build all kinds of cool shit . 

You could turn their tech back on them!