BubbitoBurrito

My Niece Rhyann

Meet my niece Rhyann... She's as smart as a whip I'll tell ya! I'm so proud of her ;)

https://townshiprebel.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/rhyrhy.jpg

Rhyann has been selected to attend the National Youth Leadership Forum: Pathway to STEM. She has been recognized as a student that demonstrates exceptional maturity, scholastic merit, and leadership potential. This program is designed to give future leaders like Rhyann an unprecedented opportunity to discover her personal strengths and to begin to acquire the leadership and life skills needed for academic and career success. Please help her out and donate to the children of our future!

However this costs $$ :grumph:  So my sister set up a gofundme account to pay for it. Of course I already donated. I wish I had the whole amount needed as there wouldn't be the need for GFM. Anyway, if any of y'all might be interested in helping out you can do so at: https://www.gofundme.com/rhyanns-pathway-to-stem

Thank you for your consideration. Have a pleasant Saturday :happy:

• Like 2

Hazmat    700

Please please please do not allow her to get vaccinated, all your hopes and dreams for her could be dashed.

Sorry for derailing your thread friend.

18 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Please please please do not allow her to get vaccinated, all your hopes and dreams for her could be dashed.

Sorry for derailing your thread friend.

All good friend... NHNF - warned my lil sis long ago about the vacs. Not sure if she listened. There's only a few of the youngins that ever do. I didn't - D'oh! Oh how I know now ;)

• Like 1

Hazmat    700
Just now, BubbitoBurrito said:

All good friend... NHNF - warned my lil sis long ago about the vacs. Not sure if she listened. There's only a few of the youngins that ever do. I didn't - D'oh! Oh how I know now ;)

Thank God someone listened, keep spreading the word BB.

• Like 1