Cinnamon

Donald Trump cancels London visit amid protest fears

Cinnamon    24,844

Donald Trump has cancelled a visit to Britain next month to open the new US embassy in London, amid fears of mass protests.

The president claimed on Twitter that the reason for calling off the trip was his displeasure at Barack Obama having sold the current embassy for “peanuts” and built a replacement for $1bn (£750m). “Bad deal,” he wrote.

But the embassy’s plan to move from Mayfair to Nine Elms in London was first reported in October 2008, when George W Bush was still president.

The London mayor, Sadiq Khan, said Trump had “got the message” that many Londoners staunchly opposed his policies and actions.

<snip>
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/donald-trump-visit-to-london-called-off-amid-fears-of-mass-protests

Says the Muslim in Chief of London. How the hell that ever happened is beyond me! 

Dr. Evil    1,833

Sorcha Faal is saying he cancelled due to intell on a hit...

Obviously, who knows, but this stinks of a made up excuse don't it.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

Cinnamon    24,844
1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

Sorcha Faal is saying he cancelled due to intell on a hit...

Obviously, who knows, but this stinks of an excuse don't it.

I figured everywhere he went there were threats. 

TheOldMan    2,928

Following around Obama’s financial decisions must be like getting wisdom teeth pulled every single day 

Ukshep    21,671

Yeah..... Donald... You can't be coming to the UK now can you....

Then the narrative would follow. NO?

Kadosh    492
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The London mayor, Sadiq Khan, said Trump had “got the message” that many Londoners staunchly opposed his policies and actions.

I want to know how in the HELL Trump's "policies and actions" have even the slightest bearing on the London-tards. :angry:

Dr. Evil    1,833
3 hours ago, Kadosh said:

I want to know how in the HELL Trump's "policies and actions" have even the slightest bearing on the London-tards. :angry:

London's the home of Travistock, therefore the home of cultural marxism, therefore the seat of love for all things Obongo and the seat of hatred for all things Trump. 

The extent to which even conservative people over here in NZ are exclaiming disquiet over Trump shows me how far the cultural marxist Travistock poison has penetrated the tiny minds of the idiot sheeple, and its appalling.

• Like 1