Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

gxer

Tech Guru, Who Helped WikiLeaks Get Clinton Emails, Found Dead

WikiLeaks collaborator, James Dolan, who co-created the technology that allowed WikiLeaks to obtain and publish the leaked DNC and Podesta emails, has been found dead. He was 36.

James Dolan was announced dead by Freedom of the Press Association, however besides claiming that he “took his own life over the holidays” few details about the strange death have been made public.

WikiLeaks verified Twitter account provided more context, explaining that James Dolan is the second co-creator of the secure whistleblowing platform to be found dead in suspicious circumstances in recent times.

http://yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/

Whistleblowing tool ‘SecureDrop’ co-creator James Dolan dead at 36

Former marine, James Dolan, who along with colleague Aaron Swartz created a secure system for communication between journalists and sources in possession of sensitive information or documents, has died. He was 36.

The circumstances of Dolan’s death are not yet known, but former colleagues speculate he may have committed suicide.

“We don’t know why James took his own life; we do know, however, he long suffered from PTSD from his time serving in the Marines during the Iraq War. It was an experience that affected him in multiple ways,” wrote Trevor Timm, executive director of the Freedom of Press Foundation, on Tuesday. Dolan worked for the foundation until 2015.

“He often cited the Iraq War as his inspiration for wanting to help journalists and whistleblowers; it made him realize governments needed to be much more transparent and accountable.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/415519-james-dolan-whistleblower-software-dead/

First Schwartz now him. 

Clinton's are murder inc You would think that sooner or later one of these murders would go bad and the assasins would be exposed nobody' perfect

6 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Clinton's are murder inc You would think that sooner or later one of these murders would go bad and the assasins would be exposed nobody' perfect

The thing is....they are very powerful people.

Without and email trail...I'm guessing a whisper in an ear....the recipient make a a call...that recipient makes a call...by the time the assassin take a the contract he has no idea who he's working for but knows 1/2 the money is in his account as down payment so....time to get to work

I've read a few things that said the CIA will do wetwork for celebs, pols and others who stand to start a chain of events that lead to bigger fish if someone got dirt on them. 

11 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

The thing is....they are very powerful people.

Without and email trail...I'm guessing a whisper in an ear....the recipient make a a call...that recipient makes a call...by the time the assassin take a the contract he has no idea who he's working for but knows 1/2 the money is in his account as down payment so....time to get to work

John wick style 

We heard about that Wasserman-Shultz MS-13 connection in relation to Seth Rich a few weeks ago. Sometimes a death really is an accident or a suicide and sometimes it's not. 

But there's no reason for us to think just because they're politicians they have anymore difficulty ordering a death than a pizza.

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I've read a few things that said the CIA will do wetwork for celebs, pols and others who stand to start a chain of events that lead to bigger fish if someone got dirt on them. 

Question is....sometimes people tend to become too much of a liability without reward...she won't be president...so unless she's holding the country hostage (think if she dies she'll have someone unknown to them release tons of evidence that will shake the known world)....why hasn't she just died from...say...a heart attack or pain killers and wine complication

3 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

Question is....sometimes people tend to become too much of a liability without reward...she won't be president...so unless she's holding the country hostage (think if she dies she'll have someone unknown to them release tons of evidence that will shake the known world)....why hasn't she just died from...say...a heart attack or pain killers and wine complication

If only we could see what's really going on behind all those closed doors and know what all is being said about what needs to be done with who. You know they're talking about that kind of stuff right now. 

What she knows....and we dont....

Aliens, murder, corruption, I srael, antifa, Soros, Sweden and Germany, obama....she could release so much and be like "if a plane falls out of the sky and hits me on the f**king head"....it's all going public...

So I'm guessing she'll never see prison and most likely has lifelong protection and medics on hand

What's one more deado for the narrative. But you know I keep asking myself. All these deaths.... Do any of us actually know these people. How much of all of this is pure fabrication? Do these people actually die? Or do they play their part like everyone else and vanish in comfort?

12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

If only we could see what's really going on behind all those closed doors ...

you don't wanna see that.... do ya?:shepmemepeace-min(1):sick stuff that you can't un-see...:sigh: