Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Guest7075

The Coming Storm

Guest7075    4

Not sure if this has been posted here, but I stumbled upon this on other sites I visit.

https://imgur.com/a/DTeK7

Summary: The Las Vegas shooting was about a failed assassination on a Saudi Prince. Trump, Mueller and Sessions are working together to take down the "swamp". Trump played the fool making it seem like he was friendly with Putin to draw in the folks that participated in the Uranium One Deal (Clinton, Podesta, Obama, Putin and many others).  'Q' anon stuff if you are into that. CNN, ABC, CBS all have relatives/married to people that worked under Obama/Clinton. And much much more...

Guest7075    4

I may have gotten that mixed up with something else I read, not tied to this post. I read so much stuff it's hard to keep track of it all and what, if any of it, is true. I'll take that out of my post cause it is not related to this. I think it had to do with "Q" Anon stuff which I kinda stopped reading but I think I had it in my head when I posted this. I'll take that out.

Nobody33    10

Two Storm references today, S-Storm on Drudge and alleged Stormy affair...

It looks to go down soon...

Hazmat    1,449
20 hours ago, Guest7075 said:

Not sure if this has been posted here, but I stumbled upon this on other sites I visit.

https://imgur.com/a/DTeK7

Summary: The Las Vegas shooting was about a failed assassination on a Saudi Prince. Trump, Mueller and Sessions are working together to take down the "swamp". Trump played the fool making it seem like he was friendly with Putin to draw in the folks that participated in the Uranium One Deal (Clinton, Podesta, Obama, Putin and many others).  'Q' anon stuff if you are into that. CNN, ABC, CBS all have relatives/married to people that worked under Obama/Clinton. And much much more...

If true, Incredible!

Nobody33    10

Storm is happening, Assange has chess moves on his twitter and hourglass.

President Trump completely ignores Hawaii False Flag attempt because he and team Patriot are several steps ahead.

What a time to be alive and what is next...

Guest7075    4
18 hours ago, Hazmat said:

If true, Incredible!

That's what I was thinking when I stumbled upon this. Time will tell if any of it is true. I thought Trump was a little soft on Hillary towards the end of his campaign when he said Hillary was good people or something along those lines. But it may have been all for show so he could nail her down the road.

I had wondered if it was space laser technology in use in one part and other weaponry in another. Is that the same prince that was arrested.