Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

O’Keefe has undercover video of Jack Dorsey and will release it on Monday

Cinnamon    28,895

“Monday morning we are releasing more shocking undercover video from Twitter engineers exposing how they take your private information, share it, exploit it and abuse it,” O’Keefe said.

“Jack Dorsey this message is for you,” O’Keefe said, taunting the CEO about Monday’s release.

O’Keefe went on to say he’s been watching Jack Dorsey as he gets his coffee every morning from a local coffee shop in San Francisco.

“A few times you may have interacted with some artists, homeless people or businessmen who may or may not have been some of our undercover journalists,” O’Keefe continued.

O’Keefe ends the teaser by telling Jack Dorsey to ‘take the weekend to think about it’.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/james-okeefe-taunts-twitter-ceo-next-target-undercover-sting-jack-dorsey-message-video/

Video at link of O'Keefe. I wonder if Dorsey will get any sleep over the weekend? Will my tweet be shadowbanned? 

Dr. Evil    2,553

The simple thing Trump could do and why hasn't he already, is order the FCC to regulate apps like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Snapchat, YouTube and a few others as public utilities, just like phone and electric companies are. Meaning that those companies cannot censor, refuse user registrations, or do anything else that favours one type of customer over another.

But given he's allowed net neutrality to be decimated at the behest of corporate interests, one wonders if he's corrupt or simply stupid. There doesn't seem to be a third alternative.

Cinnamon    28,895
Just now, abigfatzero said:

Wonder if there will be another Trump "scandal" to over shadow the release.

If there is, we'll know. 

Ukshep    25,406

Could be interesting. I'll tell you this though. Veritas has a purpose. I am looking for how they could be screwing us. O'Keefe gives me vibes. Usually these vibes are associated with people of a certain quality or lack of. Let's see how he fits into this all as time goes on. I do believe these videos are sometimes good. But I also think he could just be helping along the narrative by design.

But what we do is stay vigilant is it not!