Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Guest7075

Alien Encounters

Guest7075    4

Hello everyone,

I used to visit LOP and got the courage to post there but the community was very unfriendly so I thought I'd share something I experienced here. I discovered this site after that site went down for a day or two and I like the topics and conversation better here.

So, two years ago I saw two different types of aliens. I used to suffer from either insomnia or sleep apnea so I would stay up very late every night. Anyways, it was summer time and every hour or so, I'd go outside to have a smoke. In the back of our house, there was some shrubbery by the windows peering into the living room. We had noticed some small footprints that from the start of the shrubbery up to the windows. Another strange thing that was happening was small holes appearing all over the backyard grass (could have been animals).

So I go to smoke one night at an early hour, go outside and make my way to the right down the brick walkway leading to the fence to the garage. I stop about halfway from the backdoor to the gate of the fence and go to light up my smoke. As I do so, to my surprise, I see a gray alien about 3-4 feet tall looking through our windows. [We have two cats and leave the blinds raised enough for them to sit on the window ledges on the inside]. It turns around and looks at me and I think I was just in shock or something cause I just kinda froze there. It had huge black eyes and fits the same description of anyone else who's seen them before. This all happened very fast and next thing you know, (I don't know how to really put this), It warped away (completely disappeared) but when it did, it made a sound. The best way to describe the sound is to youtube reverse boom sound effect, not exactly the same sound but close enough. So I finished my cigarette dumbfounded and went inside.

This is when I see alien number two. I went to go back upstairs when I see a tall shadowy figure by the front bedroom door. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and this thing started to glide across the floor going towards the first floor bathroom. The best way to describe this one is take a shadow, pull it off the wall and give it some mass. It stood about 6 to 7 feet tall and didn't walk but glided/hovered across the floor. After a little bit of time, trying to collect what I just witnessed, I walked to the bathroom and nothing was there. At this point I went to my bedroom upstairs, prayed and went to sleep. Haven't seen any since.

Don't see many alien posts here as of lately, but has anyone else had any experiences?

Picklesnout    1,396

Wow. I might have been ok with the little grey guy but shadow dude would have done me in.

As a kid, they took me once. They used to take my mom a lot. I think I was a hybrid. They took me, but I was rejected because I would be sterile, and did not have the phychic ability required in their society to get along. It was stay on earth or be put down, esentially. They have a more connected feeling heart. This world is cold in comparison. I met my genetic...parent? And a couple siblings. They were nice to me, I would say loving. It was quite sad to leave them, but it was a kindness, as I would be a cripple in their society. It was this world or dead, and they did not want to do that. They all..Thought loudly at me, but I couldn't hear a thing, only felt a slight tingle in my head. Some of them left holding their head, the same thing as us holding our ears. I had the feeling heart part though. It's so empty to be disconnected. Rh neg btw.

I remember the ship was dimly lit. They were about the same size as me, at the time an 8 yr old kid. The ship consoles were like silvery grey counters with tilted backdrops, and there were some screens, but It all looked black to me like they were off. It could have been some other wavelength of vision. The way we got on and off the ship was via an orange light that would make a hole through the wall, like a tunnel.

I also saw a little blue guy once, at night, when I was 15, but that seemed more spiritual than alien. It had creepy juju and wanted me to follow it into the attic. Pass. It was smaller than the aliens, and kinda glowed blue, and had a hairy body, or was wearing a pelt of some sort. It looked yoda-ish or like a Harry Potter house elf, with sharp pointy teeth, long fingers and stick skinny arms and legs. It grabbed my foot and tried to bite me, so I kicked it across the room, and it ran away. It did not talk but placed images in my mind, to follow. I also saw a great many odd beasts in it's mind where it wanted to take me, so I didn't go. That was when it tried to bite me. It lept up on the dresser and up into the attic and I was dumbfounded. It was gone, and did it even happen? But the crap on my dresser was still rattling from the jump. I thought maybe I dreamed it but my dresser bottles and stuff rattled. I didn't dream that. I was awake. Didn't sleep for a while after that.

Farkin weird stuff I haven't thought of in years. It happened, nutty as it seems. Life Just goes on and you don't talk about it.. I am glad it was only those 2 occurrences.

Weird right? I promise I am not a complete nutter.

Guest7075    4

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I told my family about what I saw, not sure if they think I'm crazy (My father saws the footprints). My mom was having nosebleeds around this time and they stopped after this incident. Not sure if it's related because she was also taking some sort of medication for depression (maybe a side effect) which she stopped using.

It's interesting that these beings never seem to speak, everything is telepathic. I tried to find as many encounter stories as I could after I witnessed this. Most of them involved laying in bed and they appeared at the foot of their bed. Suffering from sleeping issues most of my life, I have to wonder if I haven't been visited in my sleep but do not recall anything.

I do not think you are a complete nutter. I think anybody who see something they cannot explain or can explain but people assume crazy because it hasn't happened to them. For whatever reason, 2009 is when  I became as people call it "awaken" and have been searching for answers ever since. I hit rock bottom in life at this time and it was also the same time I stopped watching regular television.  I spend a couple hours a day searching for answers that unless something happens, I'll never truly find.

Anyways, thanks for sharing! Maybe one day it will be acknowledged there is life beyond here, or maybe they've always been here.

Picklesnout    1,396

It's kind of nice to tell it. Maybe someone else had a similar thing. If we never talk we would never know. 

I am glad your mom's nosebleeds stopped, whatever the reason.

Don't lose heart, keep searching. If you don't find the answer, one day the answer will find you.