Ukshep

The Ides of March! 2018!

Ukshep    21,548

This is something I have marked down for watching for possible correlations to current events. Since march is approaching.

Ides of March... Movie. Matches parallels with reality In MANY WAYS that relate to trump.

May be worth paying attention in march. 2011 movie release plus 7 year cycle = 2018 / Ides of March / Time Magazine / Someone coming out from within the winning campaign to take down the man they helped elect? Sounds like it could be a story we're in the middle of....

That's all I got! But Some of the characters in the movie seem awfully similar to trump era figures, Bannon for instance.

I will probably reply to comments tomorrow... I need to rest now.

Ukshep    21,548

Oh and they told steven not to do it....

I'll let you draw your conclusions from this...

Erudite One    652

On a serious note -- regarding the "Ides of March"

"It was marked by several religious observances and was notable for the Romans as a deadline for settling debts. In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar. The death of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire."

Two words;
Mass Arrests

Edited by Erudite One

John Galt    1,414
3 hours ago, Erudite One said:

"It was marked by several religious observances and was notable for the Romans as a deadline for settling debts. In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar. The death of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire."

Two words;
Mass Arrests

Could also be a repeat of Caesar. Brute can be Pence 

• Like 1

Ukshep    21,548
6 hours ago, Erudite One said:

And ain't that what the trailer depicts :D kinda. I see the bannon look alike possibly looking like he was about to do something.... Evil.