Cinnamon

Here we go again with stupid

I saw on the news, don't remember what flavor it was. But there was a woman that I think was a congress woman that claimed she was sitting directly across from Trump, said she was from Haiti and if he had said that she would have heard it. May have my facts wrong as I really don't pay attention to that crap.

phxsparks    1,007
18 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I`m 6"+, 240 lbs almost sixty, nearly bald, ugly as a goat and nobody screws with me. I`ve backed `m down many times...My dad, tougher than nails taught me. Go for it snowflakes!!!

And Canadian media doesn't fact check just keeps pouring out the leftwing outrage non stop on all our networks this country makes me sick...

@Sagd knows of which he speaks   

WALTER_RIGHT1.thumb.jpg.9759786d82340f03a345171b4a33c732.jpg

Hazmat    687
3 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

WALTER_RIGHT1.thumb.jpg.9759786d82340f03a345171b4a33c732.jpg

There are some fine people up here @phxsparks you know that... 

phxsparks    1,007
11 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

There are some fine people up here @phxsparks you know that... 

I do, and have some friends in Canada.    :happy:

• Like 1

cool scarvs    196

It's hard to believe ANYTHING the news reports anymore.  He said/she said, 'oh no they didn't', 'oh yes they did', et cetera ad infinitum.

Feedback loop of BS is all.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Haiti Formally Summons US Official to Come Before Government and Explain “Sh*thole”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/haiti-summons-us-official-come-government-explain-trump-meant-shthole/

I hope the guy told him true...The Clinton's stashed the rebuilding money and the place is still a dump.

Oh passed by what I think were corpses in an alley nearby...You may want to check on that.

Anything else?

I can dream can't I?

Cinnamon    24,635

Haitian President EXPOSES - Clinton Foundation - 'Corrupt Hillary'' Bribe Me!!

Sagd    393
34 minutes ago, cool scarvs said:

Totally awesome I'm going to lay that line on thick to some of the idiots I work with love it:nodl:

• Like 2

Hazmat    687
37 minutes ago, cool scarvs said:

It's hard to believe ANYTHING the news reports anymore.  He said/she said, 'oh no they didn't', 'oh yes they did', et cetera ad infinitum.

Yes, sources quoting sources...lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon    24,635

GOP senators say they 'do not recall' Trump referring to 's---hole countries'

Two GOP senators said Friday they "do not recall" President Trump's reference to "shithole countries" during an Oval Office meeting on immigration. 

Sens. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and David Perdue (R-Ga.) issued a joint statement saying they did not recall the president making the exact comments and called out Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) for confirming the comments. 

"In regards to Senator Durbin’s accusation, we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically but what he did call out was the imbalance in our current immigration system, which does not protect American workers and our national interest," the senators wrote.  

<snip>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/368745-gop-senators-say-they-do-not-recall-trump-referring-to-shithole