Cinnamon

Here we go again with stupid

Cinnamon    24,635

CNN’s Jake Tapper Admits Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters

Media was set ablaze Thursday after President Trump reportedly responded to the ‘gang of 6’ immigration proposal with some fiery language.

President Trump went on a tweet storm Friday morning and said the reports of the language he used is fake news. It didn’t go down the way it’s being reported. Shocker!

POTUS denied having said anything derogatory about Haitians.

“Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings – unfortunately, no trust!” Tweeted Trump.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/cnns-jake-tapper-admits-trumps-shthole-statement-twisted-fake-news-reporters/

I agree with the article at the end where it suggests this was a distraction for what O'Keefe put out. He's doing good work and things that can really damage the controllers, but he doesn't get enough play in CT land. Unless someone thinks he's doing something bad... outing planned parenthood and media/social media for what they are doing to its users and consumers is pretty much the ultimate stab into the heart of the control grid. 

• Like 4

Sagd    393

And Canadian media doesn't fact check just keeps pouring out the leftwing outrage non stop on all our networks this country makes me sick :grumpier:

• Like 1

Ric278    518

Funny isn't it that it has to be "clarified" after being reported as fact?
So who else heard him say this?

Cinnamon    24,635
1 minute ago, Sagd said:

And Canadian media doesn't fact check just keeps pouring out the leftwing outrage non stop on all our networks this country makes me sick :grumpier:

They're all in sync. All those media outlets say the same thing. 

• Like 1

Sagd    393

There' none up here that don't they just keep pushing this shat and the sheep lap it up here .Good thing I'm a big guy because people sure get pissed up here when they find out your not on the leftwing crayon chewing  retard wagon 

Edited by Sagd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon    24,635
2 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Funny isn't it that it has to be "clarified" after being reported as fact?
So who else heard him say this?

Retractions are what allows them to do the damage, then get out of it legally and with hardly anyone knowing a retraction was ever made because they're not the headline anymore. Really unfair the way that works.

• Like 1

Erudite One    652
32 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I agree with the article at the end where it suggests this was a distraction for what O'Keefe put out. He's doing good work and things that can really damage the controllers, but he doesn't get enough play in CT land.

I agree. O'Keefe is the perfect example of a man whose image deserves to be frozen in Statue form, I mean after all Hitler & Lenin get their own so I think he deserves his own for being the number #1 journalist in the fray in 2016 & beyond. He is a good man, love his work.

Also, on that note I recently saw this article on one of the daily news skims almost a month back. When you said

36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

outing planned parenthood and media/social media for what they are doing to its users and consumers is pretty much the ultimate stab into the heart of the control grid. 

It really reminded me of the article. It is almost like Project Veritas is working in tango with the Trump Administration from my perspective -- going back to 2015 -- which technically would not be unconstitutional or illegal if done correctly.

Anyhow ((LINK))

• Like 1

Groove    2,070
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Retractions are what allows them to do the damage, then get out of it legally and with hardly anyone knowing a retraction was ever made because they're not the headline anymore. Really unfair the way that works.

They even bury the retractions so that no one does see it. That's the sad part and the main reason CNN is the most disliked and I trusted media outlet. 

• Like 1

phxsparks    1,007
1 hour ago, Sagd said:

There' none up here that don't they just keep pushing this shat and the sheep lap it up here .Good thing I'm a big guy because people sure get pissed up here when they find out your not on the leftwing crayon chewing  retard wagon 

I hear you.  The Libtards get worked up to no end when they figure out someone isn't buying their shite.

I'm 6'1" so the libtard dwarfs and trolls usually don't want to get physical.  :gsbrnint:

Sagd    393
7 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I hear you.  The Libtards get worked up to no end when they figure out someone isn't buying their shite.

I'm 6'1" so the libtard dwarfs and trolls usually don't want to get physical.  :gsbrnint:

We'e close to the same size I'm 6'3"

• Like 1

Hazmat    687
12 minutes ago, Sagd said:

We'e close to the same size I'm 6'3"

I`m 6"+, 240 lbs almost sixty, nearly bald, ugly as a goat and nobody screws with me. I`ve backed `m down many times...My dad, tougher than nails taught me. Go for it snowflakes!!!

And Canadian media doesn't fact check just keeps pouring out the leftwing outrage non stop on all our networks this country makes me sick...

@Sagd knows of which he speaks