Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

TheToolman

Trump Lawyer Reportedly Paid $130,000 To Keep Porn Star Silent

Recommended Posts

That's my President!!!  :beerl:

2018_01.12daniels.thumb.jpg.e52c79aad4f8e05647cc724050dbae20.jpg

The paper described a plot by the Trump campaign to pay off an adult film actress who had been negotiating with Good Morning America for an exclusive interview about her brief affair with the president in 2006, just one year after he married Melania Trump.

According to the WSJ, Trump lawyer Michael Cohen arranged a $130,000 payment to the Stephanie Clifford, who 10 years ago was one of the biggest adult film stars in the US, working as “Stormy Daniels." In exchange, she had to sign an NDA barring her from discussing her experiences with Trump.

While the WSJ had previously reported the rumor about the GMA negotiations, the paper’s latest report goes much further. It describes how Cohen arranged for the payment to be made through Clifford’s lawyer, and how Clifford signed an NDA explaining she couldn’t talk about it... which she apparently is doing now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-12/trump-reportedly-paid-porn-star-130000-sign-nda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheToolman said:

The paper described a plot by the Trump campaign to pay off an adult film actress who had been negotiating with Good Morning America for an exclusive interview about her brief affair with the president in 2006, just one year after he married Melania Trump.

Honestly, after all the digging I've done into Pedos, seeing a married guy having a consensual affair with a sexy adult woman that LOTS of men would have cheated with, is kind of refreshing. <<< my morals are shot, aren't they?  lmao! 

(Aside from Trump's friendship with Epstein and that Acosta thing that I feel has the potential to cause issues.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now if any guy cheats on a woman, especially Melania, after only a year of marriage, they really need their heads examined.

Plus this is a porn star, porn is run by (((the israeli satanists))) and this would have come out before he was elected. Not a year after. I highly doubt a porn star would keep it a secret knowing she could have been paid a hundred times more for the story during Trumps campaign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Lawyer Releases Letter From Porn Star Denying Affair With POTUS

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/12/trump-lawyer-releases-letter-from-porn-star-denying-affair-with-potus/

 

:holdinlaugh:A man having sex with a woman, what has this world come too.....

If Trump admitted he had a gay affair, the left would be praising him and talking about how brave he was for coming out.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Honestly, after all the digging I've done into Pedos, seeing a married guy having a consensual affair with a sexy adult woman that LOTS of men would have cheated with, is kind of refreshing. <<< my morals are shot, aren't they?  lmao! 

(Aside from Trump's friendship with Epstein and that Acosta thing that I feel has the potential to cause issues.) 

Agree! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's already denied there's anything there.

Gotta love some stormy Haiti trends through the weekend though.   

OIG on monday ,  as waves of fake news revelations wash over the general public, expect false flag pushback sunday to dominate the narrative on monday.   Hate to call this , but somehow it seems helpful to point these things out in advance.  Hope I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Honestly, after all the digging I've done into Pedos, seeing a married guy having a consensual affair with a sexy adult woman that LOTS of men would have cheated with, is kind of refreshing. <<< my morals are shot, aren't they?  lmao! 

(Aside from Trump's friendship with Epstein and that Acosta thing that I feel has the potential to cause issues.) 

I still fail to see the story here.  At least it's not a 10 year old boy.  More power to Trump, but anything that comes from a paper today that's "negative" about Trump is a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ironman said:

I still fail to see the story here.  At least it's not a 10 year old boy.  More power to Trump, but anything that comes from a paper today that's "negative" about Trump is a lie.

They've lied so much that if something true DID come out, no one would believe it at this point. If they've been paying attention to what the news has been doing all this time. Average couch sitter tv watcher doesn't get all the info we get about that part, though. So the first news story they hear, is what they think is the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Delysid said:

Now if any guy cheats on a woman, especially Melania, after only a year of marriage, they really need their heads examined.

You don't say.

00x0x_aV8TerkH4D7_300x300.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×