Ukshep

Where's Shep!

18 minutes ago, TheOldMan said:

So sorry Shep, three in one day is one to many 

Good news. Then I guess. Miscommunication on the third. I just sorted it out. Idiots relayed incorrect info. 3rd relative is ok. I got so mad at the person who got it wrong. Oh boy did they get an earful. Still 2 down though. Hard to look at it any other way than calmly. They both had a good run. One I never saw enough, The other had dementia and was difficult. Loved them both, But this is the way of life. Onward we must go.

Just freaking weird how today all played out. Hear about one member of the family dying, Try to inform other family members and then find out someone else went the same day, Then to get that third message ugh...

Thanks for the support everyone... :grouphug: Life lessons are not always fun..

I moved this to OT. And unpinned. I feel bad having it pinned. Feels like profiting.

As Above
So Below

So Mote It Be

My deepest condolences, losing people you love & grew up knowing & learning from is never easy.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Good news. Then I guess. Miscommunication on the third. I just sorted it out. Idiots relayed incorrect info. 3rd relative is ok. I got so mad at the person who got it wrong. Oh boy did they get an earful. Still 2 down though. Hard to look at it any other way than calmly. They both had a good run. One I never saw enough, The other had dementia and was difficult. Loved them both, But this is the way of life. Onward we must go.

Just freaking weird how today all played out. Hear about one member of the family dying, Try to inform other family members and then find out someone else went the same day, Then to get that third message ugh...

Thanks for the support everyone... :grouphug: Life lessons are not always fun..

I moved this to OT. And unpinned. I feel bad having it pinned. Feels like profiting.

We all help each other 

we all lean on each other 

prayers sent for your bereavement 

God Bless 

Luke 8:52

And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.

Mark 5:39

And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.

Matthew 9:24

He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

Daniel 12:2

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Had some bad news today. Worst 24 hours of my life actually....Just keeps getting worse.

2 dead relatives and just got message of a third an hour ago :( 

I mean seriously this is just debilitating!

I'll try and pull myself back together as soon as I can.

I could say nothing but I know you are all wondering where I am!

Take what ever time you need to deal with your stuff. COP will not go all to hell if you`re down for a bit. Your presence is felt even when you`re not here..

2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Take what ever time you need to deal with your stuff. COP will not go all to hell if you`re down for a bit. Your presence is felt even when you`re not here..

Take that to the bank!

Hate to hear that. I offer my condolences. I lost my mom and niece 2 days apart a few years ago. It gets easier with time. I still catch myself trying to call my mom. Just know they are in a better place and you will see them again! We all must cherish today because tomorrow is not promised. Thank you for all you do.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.