Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Has Stephen Hawking been replaced with a lookalike? Conspiracy theorists claim the REAL professor is DEAD and a 'puppet' has taken his place

Cinnamon    24,635

Professor Stephen Hawking is one of the world's most well-known scientists and has had his life story told in books, documentaries, and Oscar-winning dramas.

But conspiracy theorists claim we hardly know anything about the award-winning physicist, who celebrated his 76th birthday on Monday.

For there are certain corners of the internet where people are convinced that the real Professor Hawking died decades ago and that in the intervening years the political and scientific elite have installed a lookalike to act in his place.

Some of those who believe he has been supplanted think Professor Hawking, Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge, died in 1985 - three years before the publication of his best-selling book A Brief History of Time. 

The idea might seem outlandish, but conspiracy theorists have outlined six signs that they claim clearly support their idea, ranging from the way he looks to the complexity of his theories. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5261939/Has-Stephen-Hawking-replaced-puppet.html#ixzz540PApWIu

Phantom    294

What makes me question the whole thing is... In 1963 top consultants gave a  prognosis of death within 2 years with his medical condition. 54 years later and he's still going strong? Come on, that's 27 times more longer life span... And still going!!! 

• Like 2

markovian    87

yea he should be dead many times over so its certanaly possible ... at the verry least he should be dead

i mean talk about beating the odds n i mean every odd most people dont make it to 70 at all and he did it on a death sentance

• Like 1

abigfatzero    2,829

Amazing how far they will go, with their lies, to push kabbalism as "science".

ALL "science" you believe in is just the KABBALAH.

abigfatzero    2,829

Noun1.Hawking - English theoretical physicist (born in 1942)

Stephen Hawking, Stephen William Hawking

2.hawking - the act of selling goods for a living

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/hawking

I would say Stephen, or what ever his real name is, has been selling (Hawking) us, a bill of goods for a living.

Edited by abigfatzero
forgot link
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

I would say Stephen, or what ever his real name is, has been selling (Hawking) us, a bill of goods for a living.

Stephen Faux-king ?   :gsbrnint:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

snowball    226
2 hours ago, Phantom said:

What makes me question the whole thing is... In 1963 top consultants gave a  prognosis of death within 2 years with his medical condition. 54 years later and he's still going strong? Come on, that's 27 times more longer life span... And still going!!! 

They didn't know anything about ALS in 1963.
There are 10 major classifications.
https://books.google.com/books?id=gqMYt17klVIC&pg=PA79#v=onepage&q&f=false