Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

GySgtermey

Was Trump's 'S***hole' Commentary Racist?

https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/01/gettyimages-519809254_0.jpg?itok=zPQcJ9Ha

January 12, 2018   :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Was Trump's 'S***hole' Commentary Racist?
By Ben Shapiro  

The world is aflame with talk of s***holes.

Let’s begin with what we know about the newest scandal to plague the Trump administration: the president’s shocking comments about immigration from countries like Haiti. The Washington Post originally cited Trump’s comments, apparently during a conversation about “protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries.” We don’t actually know the context of the comments – he could have been discussing the visa diversity lottery program, or he could have been talking about the targeted deportation of illegal immigrants from particular countries. That makes a rather large difference in interpreting his remarks. In any case, Trump reportedly stated, “Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?” The Post continues:

Source:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25767/was-trumps-shole-commentary-racist-ben-shapiro

The island of Hispaniola has two sovereign nations, the Dominican Republic to the east and Haiti to the west.

Now I will be as polite and socially responsible as I put this comment together.  When looking at Hispaniola from space, you see a distinct contrast.  Now the delicate part: when lovingly looking at a woman's erotic areas, you see lush, fertile beauty on the northern area.  Looking farther south however, what do you see?

The image of Isla Hispaniola is lush, green and fertile on the eastern half.  The western half brown, lacking vegetation, nasty looking.

Is it possible Haiti really is a "shithole?"  Click: http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/136114/view

If this offended anyone, I apologise, I tried to be polite.  By the way, all my years in the Bahamas my beloved rottie Harley would lie by the gate as Bahamians walked past with their children and families in the evenings.  But, if a Haitian started past, Harley was up on the wall, hair raised and barking madly.  He was not racist at all.  Nothing to do with the colour of one's skin!

I use the same term. A lot of brits do. :D It's normal in the language of the lower to middle class!

13 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

The island of Hispaniola has two sovereign nations, the Dominican Republic to the east and Haiti to the west.

Now I will be as polite and socially responsible as I put this comment together.  When looking at Hispaniola from space, you see a distinct contrast.  Now the delicate part: when lovingly looking at a woman's erotic areas, you see lush, fertile beauty on the northern area.  Looking farther south however, what do you see?

The image of Isla Hispaniola is lush, green and fertile on the eastern half.  The western half brown, lacking vegetation, nasty looking.

Is it possible Haiti really is a "shithole?"  Click: http://www.sciencephoto.com/media/136114/view

If this offended anyone, I apologise, I tried to be polite.  By the way, all my years in the Bahamas my beloved rottie Harley would lie by the gate as Bahamians walked past with their children and families in the evenings.  But, if a Haitian started past, Harley was up on the wall, hair raised and barking madly.  He was not racist at all.  Nothing to do with the colour of one's skin!

Lol my Haitian wife agrees. It she states it is all due to the government there, they put nothing back into the country as far as infrastructure.  

2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Lol my Haitian wife agrees. It she states it is all due to the government there, they put nothing back into the country as far as infrastructure.  

It's a bloody shame, the Clintons didn't help the situation one iota.

It's All About IQ ..........It's Not About Racism........Stefan Molyneux

1 hour ago, oldcynic said:

It's a bloody shame, the Clintons didn't help the situation one iota.

Media distraction this time perhaps?

I wonder if the public realises Haiti paid for Chelsea's $3M wedding?  Funds were directed from the CF and the Haitian "rescue fund."  And she bad-mouthed Trump today!?

Or is it Chelsea Hubbell?

Isn't amazing how racist the left really is, they automatically associate the phrase "sh@t hole country" with countries mostly inhabited by colored folks.

Could be to get the investigations to turn towards what happened in Haiti? The embezzlement, fraud, or trafficking... makes you wonder..... Every time they drag Trump through the mud over something, the tide turns. :gsbrnint: