Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WalterWhite

GuLP unbanned

WalterWhite

And soon as I go there I get overwhelmed with pure evil.

Hmm, strange..I went there and found out I am banned. Well Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), I guess.

Wouldn't want free thinkers messing up the latest ongoing test on the patients there.

But ya, something dark is there now.

Just another thought.. That story came out about twitter shadow banning. I tested that theory elsewhere yesterday with a couple contacts.

Seems they found me out. But why is that forum GEO locked to certain accounts?

Meaning in some areas we could see each others words..In other we could not.

Just wanted to toss this tidbit in.

1 hour ago, WalterWhite said:

And soon as I go there I get overwhelmed with pure evil.

I feel the same about Lunatic Outpost. I gave it up about a week ago and found this place. I really like it here so far. GLP and LOP have become unbearable to me for a number of reasons. Feels much after leaving.Will not be going back ever.

3 hours ago, spOOkyse7en said:

I feel the same about Lunatic Outpost. I gave it up about a week ago and found this place. I really like it here so far. GLP and LOP have become unbearable to me for a number of reasons. Feels much after leaving.Will not be going back ever.

There was some mentions of trojans being detected over there earlier on today. Or so I'm reading.

30 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

lurk moar

That has always been my problem..My shoe tastes so good...I keep putting my foot into my mouth.

Ok...Fine....I trigger easily.

WalterWhite

Breath of fresh air here. I've been banned longer than usual this time. Said something about a larp. .. 

That place has been wrecked for a longtime use to be fun and full of info I sometimes look at the board bit it all seems to be the same crap no news bullshat

WalterWhite

All I know is the more i stay away from there the better my mental state gets.