Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Walk Softly

Why I am always silent on military spin up claims

Recommended Posts

 Walk Softly    2,825
37 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Could just be a readiness push? But till in-active reserves get full activated, i wont hold my breath.

I agree, till anything happens, it's best not to be ruffled by it.  If what these guys were saying is true (I have no personal reason to doubt) then it will be obvious and you will see the movement.  I think it would be impossible to hide that.  

Edited by Walk Softly
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ronin    251
3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I agree, till anything happens, it's best not to be ruffled by it.  If what these guys were saying is true (I have no personal reason to doubt) then it will be obvious and you will see the movement.  I think it would be impossible to hide that.  

how many do you think you will lose? 

i mean if they end up doing something stupid with NK, they're probably going to end up fighting other people who can actually punch back. that seems to be the reality of the situation. and those boys are just as equipped (in some areas better), and also have some big buttons which work.  and it's probably worth mentioning... i've watched yours lose 7000 against some starving camel herders with nothing but the rudimentary basics. 7000.

there's room to expand at Arlington, yeh?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    2,825
21 minutes ago, Ronin said:

how many do you think you will lose? 

i mean if they end up doing something stupid with NK, they're probably going to end up fighting other people who can actually punch back. that seems to be the reality of the situation. and those boys are just as equipped (in some areas better), and also have some big buttons which work.  and it's probably worth mentioning... i've watched yours lose 7000 against some starving camel herders with nothing but the rudimentary basics. 7000.

there's room to expand at Arlington, yeh?

 

You're likely to piss off a bunch of folks with that question/comment.  

I won't be one of them. 

How many people die in the coming conflict is inconsequential to me.  The fellas I'm acquainted with can handle their own and aren't part of the grunt work.  They hit hard, and they hit silently.

They also realize this is something bigger and may opt to stand down at the risk of their careers.  That's an important statement and should  be noted.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thoth    247

Hmmm

more confirmation 

t -  6 and counting 

look to China for movement 

the talks are about rocket man know s he’s trapped 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    5,318
16 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

You're likely to piss off a bunch of folks with that question/comment.  

I won't be one of them. 

How many people die in the coming conflict is inconsequential to me.  The fellas I'm acquainted with can handle their own and aren't part of the grunt work.  They hit hard, and they hit silently.

They also realize this is something bigger and may opt to stand down at the risk of their careers.  That's an important statement and should  be noted.  

and i noted it!! :D

thanks for the heads up, like I said they been moving things around in a NOT normal way for awhile now and it is they are prepping for something.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Walk Softly    2,825
20 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and i noted it!! :D

thanks for the heads up, like I said they been moving things around in a NOT normal way for awhile now and it is they are prepping for something.

I agree.  It seems as though the supporting equipment is in place, just waiting for their seat warmers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

I agree, till anything happens, it's best not to be ruffled by it.  If what these guys were saying is true (I have no personal reason to doubt) then it will be obvious and you will see the movement.  I think it would be impossible to hide that.  

The movement was already there, armored vehicles were transported for three years

https://already-happened.com/2017/08/19/us-loaded-1500-military-vehicles-including-stryker-afvs-onto-usns-bob-hope-and-cape-isabel-in-wa-west-coast/

China paved the road to North Korea for tanks.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/652188/north-korea-news-trump-china-us-war-invasion-highway-border-jian-Shuangliao-Expressway

China began construction one year before Trump became president.

 Everything is deployed and prepared. We can only try to guess the start date.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,433
56 minutes ago, apache54 said:

and i noted it!! :D

thanks for the heads up, like I said they been moving things around in a NOT normal way for awhile now and it is they are prepping for something.

Ok...humor me. What have they been moving around lately? I understand the "calm before the storm". But outside of what I've perceived as regular rotations of regular forces, what have we seen? The only thing I've noted is the RoKM's taking custody of some assault helos.

As to an, "imminent" strike, (not to cast dispersions on Walk Softly or the source of intel) this "heads up" could be little more than a homegrown social experiment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VonLud    913
27 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Ok...humor me. What have they been moving around lately? I understand the "calm before the storm". But outside of what I've perceived as regular rotations of regular forces, what have we seen? The only thing I've noted is the RoKM's taking custody of some assault helos.

As to an, "imminent" strike, (not to cast dispersions on Walk Softly or the source of intel) this "heads up" could be little more than a homegrown social experiment.

Scuttlebutt.

Credence is in the ear of the listener.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BadBrad    3

     The topic of this chat board has gotten me all choked up and sentimental. It has been some decades since I wore the pickle suit. Amazing how scuttlebutt is still a major component in the entertainment value of military life. As a side note, yes, Arlington Cemetery is getting filled up. Our democracy spreading nation has been at almost continual war since the War of Southern States in Rebellion. A 157 year stretch can build up a nice little body count. 

     I was told by the old boys (back then) that the best way to note if a big shootin' match is on the way is to watch for the call up of Reserve morticians and chaplains. You see that, then grab your socks. Along came the 1st Gulf War to prevent Saddam from creating a gold based currency without the Petro dollar.  None of that!   I saw articles in some local newspapers of dear pastor So and So being yanked out of his Troop Program Unit and into Temporary Duty. Likeable Mr. XYZ had to take an extended leave of absence from the funeral home waving bye to his family. This happened while Operation Desert Shield was well into place. Then came the wicked 72 hour war of Desert Strorm to protect Middle East democracy. Point proven for me.

    If there is good news in all this, it would be humans are less needed in modern warfare. For fighting that is. Feel free to be a civilian causality,  however. We are heading to a push button warfare with high tech expensive goodies. Last note:  former Pres. W listed North Korea as part of the axis of evil. The axis has been falling over the years as the Neocons are still at the helm out of view. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×