Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Walk Softly

Why I am always silent on military spin up claims

Because I have close relationships from a previous line of work I was deeply involved in.  I built relationships with guys I trust and have trusted with my life. 

That being said, I've received my first credible notice. My only notice.  These guys are real.  They are the ugly from the dark corners of the world. 

If N Korea produces one more provocation, watch for military movement into the area.  I'm talking a spin up of military assets right down to the reserve level.  

That is all for now. 

This is likely why we are seeing a cooling down.  Why suddenly talks are on the table and "bloody nose" is off.  

The goal is keep the American people in a perpetual cycle of ups and downs.  We are in an up.  Feel good.  Eat, drink and be merry.  

That way you can be plunged into a low.  

2 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Thanks for the heads up

You got it.  I don't put a claim like this out there lightly.  Thanks for the pin.  

I’m hearing some similar things myself Walk Softly. I haven’t received any official notification from DOD as of yet, but a colonel friend of mine said he has heard rumors of recalls for recently separated critical mos’s.

Lots of doublespeak coming from everywhere and many different directions with the intent of confusing and confounding everyone. Quickly, look back, forwards, left, right and up and down, but best to look within.

8 minutes ago, 19K215R said:

I’m hearing some similar things myself Walk Softly. I haven’t received any official notification from DOD as of yet, but a colonel friend of mine said he has heard rumors of recalls for recently separated critical mos’s.

I wasn't told about any recalls, but that doesn't mean it won't happen, especially if the plan is for something big, which is how it sounds. 

It was specifically mentioned that this would affect military right down to the reserve level.  I think it will be obvious if/when it occurs.  

A very specific question was asked of me which has a mutual understanding.   

Needless to say I'll be going through my families Bob's to ensure all is up to date and season appropriate. 

59 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm talking a spin up of military assets right down to the reserve level. 

well I have a nephew who's a reserve marine.  He said that he's voluntarily going active in July.  He says he can't be specific about where, but his dad is thinking NK.  

I'm wondering if he was instructed to tell his family and friends that he was voluntarily going active, when the truth is he's being called up.

I have been hearing the same thing for several months and I now things from a military point of view have been staged and or RE-arranged in this country and in strategic areas over seas, so things sre primed for something!

Something big is coming.  If you have family and/or close friends in the military, DHS, or high level LEO you know it is not a matter of if but when.  Everybody is being prepared for something. 

My best guess is that the USA will experience a major event on our soil unlike anything before. 

1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm talking a spin up of military assets right down to the reserve level.  

Confirms what I heard Christmas Eve from a retired marine with connectios high in the VA.

In the thread "Large False flag imminent", I posted this.....

Just heard (12/24 9:37 pm EST) from source in the VA, this is true and reserves are being called up as well. This is about N.  Korea. Not something you want to hear on Christmas Eve, but does confirm what you heard.

It is good to have information on impending doom, but without specific strike zones it is hard to prepare. I live 15 miles outside of NYC so I believe I'd be sufficiently fk'd if it ends up to be a lil'kimico or FF strike zone. All I can do is ski the nuclear winter.