Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zing

Maple Syrup: Surprising Cancer Fighter

Zing    1,100

John Galt -- here you go:

Can the delicious maple syrup you put on your pancakes help fight cancer? Yes, says a study published in Oncology Reports which found that the natural sweetener can slow the growth of human colon cancer cells and inhibit their invasion of other cells.

The study, which was conducted by Japanese researchers, tested three different types of maple syrup — slightly golden, amber, and very dark brown — and found that the darker the syrup, the more pronounced the anti-cancer effect.

Maple syrup contains many compounds, they noted, including oligosaccharides, organic acids, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. It also contains various polyphenols, such lignans and coumarin, quebecol, and ginnalin. In their study, they discovered that ginnalin-A specifically inhibited the growth of colon cancer cells.

The researchers suggested that maple syrup could be a possible alternative to traditional highly toxic cancer treatments. "These findings suggest that maple syrup, particularly dark colored ones, might be suitable as phytomedicines, which have fewer adverse effects than traditional chemotherapy for CRC treatment," they wrote.

snip

https://www.newsmax.com/t/health/article/835786?ns_mail_uid=38645716&ns_mail_job=1772828_01092018&s=al&dkt_nbr=010502688tpz&section=health-news&keywords=maple-syrup-natural-cancer-sweetener&year=2018&month=01&date=08&id=835786&aliaspath=%2FHealth%2FArticle%2FArticleTemplate&oref=www.smartpatients.com

Hazmat    1,454

I`ve heard this, maple sugar and baking soda. The tumor needs sugar to reproduce and readily absorbs maple sugar. but when mixed with baking soda the PH change murders the tumor... 

John Galt    2,159
24 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I`ve heard this, maple sugar and baking soda. The tumor needs sugar to reproduce and readily absorbs maple sugar. but when mixed with baking soda the PH change murders the tumor... 

Other things can be mixed in, too that act in similar ways. Just understand the mechanisms of what is happening helps! 

apache54    6,066

people with type 2 diabettes can use this also as it processes in your body different than normal sugar. in its pure state it has good things for your body!!

John Galt    2,159
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

people with type 2 diabettes can use this also as it processes in your body different than normal sugar. in its pure state it has good things for your body!!

Your body does not need to create the enzyme insulin to break it down, much like fructose from plants.

This gives your body the ability to do other things. When your body has to process a lot of complex sugars, it literally takes energy. When it does not have enough energy/oxygen to do the work it needs.. The body will begin to use fermentation for energy, which will create an acidic environment that is great for tumors. @apache54A bit of an update

When the body isn't doing all these things, it can take the time it needs to heal and focus on other things. Mental processing included 

apache54    6,066
1 minute ago, John Galt said:

Your body does not need to create the enzyme insulin to break it down, much like fructose from plants.

YUP!!

I use it, even though I don't have diabetes, but I did or do have cancer once you have cancer you never know when or if it will show itself again. so you must always take precautions to keep it from coming back or that is what you hope! :D

John Galt    2,159
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

YUP!!

I use it, even though I don't have diabetes, but I did or do have cancer once you have cancer you never know when or if it will show itself again. so you must always take precautions to keep it from coming back or that is what you hope! :D

Cut out glucose, and consume as little meat as necessary :D Cayenne pepper will break down the mucus barrier that prevents it from being seen by the immune system as well, which is an issue.

If it does come back, we got you :gsbrnint: 

apache54    6,066
5 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Cut out glucose, and consume as little meat as necessary :D Cayenne pepper will break down the mucus barrier that prevents it from being seen by the immune system as well, which is an issue.

If it does come back, we got you :gsbrnint: 

Thanks,

I have only fought it with natural herbs and specific diet, cayenne is something i do use. I was stage 4 in 2010 and by medical scale that only has a 15%  five year survival rate, so i am doing good!! :D

John Galt    2,159
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

Thanks,

I have only fought it with natural herbs and specific diet, cayenne is something i do use. I was stage 4 in 2010 and by medical scale that only has a 15%  five year survival rate, so i am doing good!! :D

I am really glad you are well :) If I can ever help, let me know :D 

apache54    6,066
Just now, John Galt said:

I am really glad you are well :) If I can ever help, let me know :D 

Thanks I will do that!

Oregonian    841

Folks...just for clarification

This article pertains to the REAL maple syrup from maple syrup farms.

Not Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima crap.

I have tons of family in Vermont Nd every Christmas my grandfather would get us a huge tin (1 gallon) jug of the REAL deal.

The sugary fake crap found in the supermarket is a cancer causing syrup.

Looks at the first few ingredients.

Not syrup