Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

John Galt

Warning: Jerusalem Al Quds, Armageddon Palestine Israel Prophecy, Lebanon, Jesus Is Coming Soon!

John Galt    2,155

Where are we going, and why did it happen.. What is the truth, and by what perspective ought we look at it. Who are we? 

JustATrucker    671

Greed, power, wealth, hate, has gotten us to were we are now.. It is written, these things must come to past, then the Son of Man will come and take those who did right by him he will take.

apache54    6,061

also be aware IF they open the portal at Cern, that dimension maybe from satan! which will bring on the end of times!!

spEKtre    226

The interesting thing about this Apocalypse "End of Days" concept is that I think the signs are very subtle but are definitely there for anyone to see. If people think that the 3rd Antichrist and the Pope are just going to come out and say this is the end times you will be sadly mistaken, it will just happen with minimal fanfare until the nukes get launched.

John Galt    2,155

We can never allow ourselves to be united under the guise of the Catholic Church. They wish to control the unification of us, when that time comes

Unchained@SA    445

The problem of today is that those that are religious follow their dogma like it is the truth. Everything the see, do or experience they link to their holy book/s. There for they think that it is as it should be and that all will come to pass as written.

Their lives are ruled and directed by a book. Not for one moment will they stop and ask....Is this really how it should be? Can I really not break away and do something to counter this supposed "End of The World".........????

The problem is you allowed yourselves, for generations, to be led by men in frocks that took away your right to question everything by scaring you into believing that you will burn in some dreamt up everlasting hellfire.

John Prewett    192
7 hours ago, Unchained@SA said:

The problem of today is that those that are religious follow their dogma like it is the truth. Everything the see, do or experience they link to their holy book/s. There for they think that it is as it should be and that all will come to pass as written.

Their lives are ruled and directed by a book. Not for one moment will they stop and ask....Is this really how it should be? Can I really not break away and do something to counter this supposed "End of The World".........????

The problem is you allowed yourselves, for generations, to be led by men in frocks that took away your right to question everything by scaring you into believing that you will burn in some dreamt up everlasting hellfire.

Well, maybe your analysis is correct.  Or, as I suspect,  you're blind as a bat to what is going on. 

Sarge    88
16 hours ago, John Galt said:

Where are we going, and why did it happen.. What is the truth, and by what perspective ought we look at it. Who are we? 

In the video the gal mentions Isaiah 11:11, so I paused it to look the scripture up at biblegateway and LOOK at what the verse of the day is:

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:26-28

This is the ANSWER......... THE ONLY ANSWER for humanity.  Being immersed into Christ Jesus.

Unchained@SA    445
14 hours ago, John Prewett said:

Well, maybe your analysis is correct.  Or, as I suspect,  you're blind as a bat to what is going on. 

I see very clear. For I do not get caught up in all the little side shows being played off before your eyes. 

BTW...bats do see and they are not actually blind at all.