Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

TheToolman

Trump: "Why Do We Want People From These Shithole Countries Come Here?"

Malevolent    3,446
15 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Greetings from the "shithole", Donald

These days it takes a village to raise me from a self-imposed cynical slumber… or a Donald Trump.

https://www.news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/greetings-from-the-shithole-donald-20180112

Did he actually say that?  I cannot find video evidence - anyone else ??

@Ukshep Look at the video at this link - specifically 0.28 in - what do you see?

Ironman    214

I love it!!!  Trump just made sure that the libs, the media, and the snowflakes will not sleep good this long weekend.  Trump just shit on political correctness!!  Now what he should do is address the shithole cities in America, ie, Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Los Angeles.

Ironman    214
30 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Did he actually say that?  I cannot find video evidence - anyone else ??

@Ukshep Look at the video at this link - specifically 0.28 in - what do you see?

There is no video, this was behind closed doors.  So all this is hearsay.

Malevolent    3,446
2 minutes ago, Ironman said:

There is no video, this was behind closed doors.  So all this is hearsay.

Hmmmmm.... so we do not really know if it is true or not.  In general speak we all say things we should not especially when among friends and colleagues...

Come to think of it, would one rather have people that can contribute to the GDP or people who simply come to fill the begging-bowl?  It may sound harsh, but I get his his drift.

Just Jo    361
26 minutes ago, Ironman said:

I love it!!!  Trump just made sure that the libs, the media, and the snowflakes will not sleep good this long weekend.  Trump just shit on political correctness!!  Now what he should do is address the shithole cities in America, ie, Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Los Angeles.

Could not agree with  you more.  Anybody who takes this s&*thole statement (if true) to mean that Trump thinks all parts and people from these countries are s*&t is asinine.  You mentioned Chicago, Baltimore, etc...that is a perfect example of crime ridden, depressed sections of America that a high percentage of people want to get out of. 

And how the US gets trashed on here, I not gonna sweat his comment.

periclymenoides    1,488
13 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I have no problem with Trump saying that, but I wouldn't believe a single word from WaPo when they use anonymous sources.

In this case, it wasn't people who were even there, it was "according to two people briefed on the meeting". No name who was briefed or gave the briefing. Until otherwise and verified,  I will consider this  FAKE NEWS and blatant race baiting.

You rock reb :banana-gun:

From elsewhere I read first, but your comment would have done the job  :

"The Trump Shit Hole Comment Is Fake News

Think about it for a second and you will realize I am correct.

1. The story is from Washington Post, a newspaper proven to report false stories repeatedly.

2. The source of the story is an anonymous congressional staffer.

Do you really believe that if Trump said something like this in front of democrat leaders that they would not be front & center before the TV cameras right now screaming their asses off?

Yet, none of them are, not a single one of them who was at the meeting has uttered a word to the press about Trump's so called statement.

It's fake news people."

COZMO    523

JakeTapper just cleared Trump with one of his sources. " The president did not refer to Haiti as a “shithole” country according to the source familiar with the meeting… though he DID say it about countries in Africa... What happened, the source says, is there was a conflation of two different remarks by the president."  https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/951814041340645377

:you-dont-say-smiley-emoticon:

RhetoricalRebel    2,333
2 hours ago, COZMO said:

JakeTapper just cleared Trump with one of his sources. " The president did not refer to Haiti as a “shithole” country according to the source familiar with the meeting… though he DID say it about countries in Africa... What happened, the source says, is there was a conflation of two different remarks by the president."  https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/951814041340645377

:you-dont-say-smiley-emoticon:

Desperate attempt to regain credibility and ratings.

While I'm no fan of HuffPo, this article says it loud and clear.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-news-ratings-2017_us_5a37d8bae4b0ff955ad4d82d

thoth    372
6 hours ago, Ironman said:

Yup 

he just set the bar iron 

i am not for the un 

that would be really bad 

and since when is it bad to tell the truth 

ive been to these places 

they. R shitholes