Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

TheToolman

Trump: "Why Do We Want People From These Shithole Countries Come Here?"

TheToolman    1,595

That's my President!  :beerl:

While a bipartisan senate group had reportedly reached an "agreement in principle" on DACA, as well as packaging immigration reform in order to avoid a government shutdown next Friday, things took another turn for the bizarre, when the WaPo reported that Trump "grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries" as part of the proposed deal.

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump burst out, referring to African countries and Haiti. Instead, he suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway.

The comments left lawmakers "taken aback."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/trump-why-do-we-want-people-these-shithole-countries-come-here

RhetoricalRebel    2,333

I have no problem with Trump saying that, but I wouldn't believe a single word from WaPo when they use anonymous sources.

In this case, it wasn't people who were even there, it was "according to two people briefed on the meeting". No name who was briefed or gave the briefing. Until otherwise and verified,  I will consider this  FAKE NEWS and blatant race baiting.

notgoingtorespond   
notgoingtorespond

And the lsn is all over this calling it a racist remark.

The illegals feel the same way or they would stay in their wonderful country.

Hazmat    1,449
27 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I have no problem with Trump saying that, but I wouldn't believe a single word from WaPo when they use anonymous sources.

In this case, it wasn't people who were even there, it was "according to two people briefed on the meeting". No name who was briefed or gave the briefing. Until otherwise and verified,  I will consider this  FAKE NEWS and blatant race baiting.

Faker than Hills smile to her followers...

apache54    6,049

well IF he did not say then he should have!!! and we all know why!! or at least those whom are awake know!!!

phxsparks    1,593
8 hours ago, TheToolman said:

That's my President!  :beerl:

While a bipartisan senate group had reportedly reached an "agreement in principle" on DACA, as well as packaging immigration reform in order to avoid a government shutdown next Friday, things took another turn for the bizarre, when the WaPo reported that Trump "grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries" as part of the proposed deal.

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump burst out, referring to African countries and Haiti. Instead, he suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway.

The comments left lawmakers "taken aback."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/trump-why-do-we-want-people-these-shithole-countries-come-here

Trump is right!

f4f2ff394b.thumb.jpg.bb637eb2c09f125ef50a2aece4c72a6e.jpg

Siddrix    1,187

Trump may be Right... But (THEY) will use this for a means to an end.  This Could Ignite Civil War...

The conditions are right. The Fourth Turning will be at Hand...

Groove    2,345

They left are having a field day with this comment but I have to agree with trump. Most of the ppl from those countries will not assimilate into American culture and they have proven that time and time again. 

To the leftist pricks. If you hate it so much here in America why don't you move to some of these countries you claim to love more than the US and act there as you do here. A social experiment so to speak. Pretty sure most of you will be hung or beheaded within the first month. 

If he did say this, I highly doubt it's going to upset the vast majority of Americans in any way. Hell, I've heard that exact phrase uttered by average Americans about a great many countries at least every other day since the whole immigration issue began going sideways.