Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

John Galt

Proof The Rothschild's Purchased Jerusalem And Created Israel

In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth shows documentation and video evidence to prove that the Rothschild family has been manipulating the middle east for centuries!

I guess they are settling old business, eh

The Rothschild's are not the richest family per se'. They are a very large family with each individual having their own personal wealth. Not like someone like Bill Gates who owns all of the wealth himself.

19 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The Rothschild's are not the richest family per se'. They are a very large family with each individual having their own personal wealth. Not like someone like Bill Gates who owns all of the wealth himself.

I don't agree with this. They have old wealth going back a very long time since when they were loaning money to Kings and the Vatican infrastructure. Jacob's "wealth" is in the trillions.

Or we could just measure it by their assets, and divide it by the number of family members. I bet the number still makes Forbes look like a child's board.

6 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I don't agree with this. They have old wealth going back a very long time since when they were loaning money to Kings and the Vatican infrastructure. Jacob's "wealth" is in the trillions.

I watched a show about one week ago stating this, and that only by a combined wealth spread out amongst the entire family are they the wealthiest family.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I watched a show about one week ago stating this, and that only by a combined wealth spread out amongst the entire family are they the wealthiest family.

Well when you print the money.

They own the infrastructure of money creation. I don't really know what to tell you.

4 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Well when you print the money.

They own the infrastructure of money creation. I don't really know what to tell you.

I'm not necessarily saying I believe them. I'm just stating what I saw and heard. As far as I have always known, they owned a bit over half the wealth on the entire planet. Most of the gold as well.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm not necessarily saying I believe them. I'm just stating what I saw and heard. As far as I have always known, they owned a bit over half the wealth on the entire planet. Most of the gold as well.

This was true back in 1850 :nodl:

:gsbrnint:

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

They own whatever is sold to them.
It really is that simple.
Their ability to purchase is only restricted by sovereign action.

Just now, snowball said:

They own whatever is sold to them.
It really is that simple.
Their ability to purchase is only restricted by sovereign action.

Money was sold to them. Everything that is bought, sold, or traded with this money as a medium.. Well, technically is owned by..