Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!
John Galt

Russia knows who staged attacks on Syrian base & it’s not Turkey – Putin

Recommended Posts

 John Galt    1,446

https://www.rt.com/news/415641-putin-syria-base-attack-turkey/

Recent attacks on Russia’s Khmeimim Airbase in Syria were a provocation aimed at undermining the country’s relations with its partners Turkey and Iran and the peaceful settlement of the Syrian crisis, Vladimir Putin said. 

“Those were provocations aimed at disrupting the earlier agreements, in the first place. Secondly, it was about our relations with our partners – Turkey and Iran. It was also an attempt to destroy those relations,” the Russian President said during a meeting with the editors-in-chief of Russian papers and news agencies in Moscow. “We have a perfect understanding of that and will act in solidarity.”

There were provocateurs there, but they were not Turks,” Putin said, refuting earlier reports saying the attacks on the Russian airbase were carried out by Turkoman units backed by Ankara. “We know who they are. We know whom and how much they paid for these provocations,” Putin said, without naming the organizers of the attacks. 

Russian military sites in Syria were targeted in two major attacks in the past two weeks, one on New Year’s Eve and another on January 6. The first assault, reportedly carried out by an infiltration squad armed with mortars, resulted in two Russian servicemen being killed and damage to warplanes at Khmeimim Airbase. The second involved 13 drones armed with bomblets, which were all either shot down or forced to land via means of electronic warfare by Russian forces.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Phantom    294
12 minutes ago, John Galt said:

https://www.rt.com/news/415641-putin-syria-base-attack-turkey/

Recent attacks on Russia’s Khmeimim Airbase in Syria were a provocation aimed at undermining the country’s relations with its partners Turkey and Iran and the peaceful settlement of the Syrian crisis, Vladimir Putin said. 

“Those were provocations aimed at disrupting the earlier agreements, in the first place. Secondly, it was about our relations with our partners – Turkey and Iran. It was also an attempt to destroy those relations,” the Russian President said during a meeting with the editors-in-chief of Russian papers and news agencies in Moscow. “We have a perfect understanding of that and will act in solidarity.”

There were provocateurs there, but they were not Turks,” Putin said, refuting earlier reports saying the attacks on the Russian airbase were carried out by Turkoman units backed by Ankara. “We know who they are. We know whom and how much they paid for these provocations,” Putin said, without naming the organizers of the attacks. 

Russian military sites in Syria were targeted in two major attacks in the past two weeks, one on New Year’s Eve and another on January 6. The first assault, reportedly carried out by an infiltration squad armed with mortars, resulted in two Russian servicemen being killed and damage to warplanes at Khmeimim Airbase. The second involved 13 drones armed with bomblets, which were all either shot down or forced to land via means of electronic warfare by Russian forces.

He should stop 'pussy footing about' and name them!  Refraining from naming is weakness, show your worth, name them then act! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    1,446
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

He should stop 'pussy footing about' and name them!  Refraining from naming is weakness, show your worth, name them then act! 

It's all a game.

I don't see it as weakness though, but deception on a 'world' level. All of it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Phantom    294
Just now, John Galt said:

It's all a game.

I don't see it as weakness though, but deception on a 'world' level. All of it

The game is in the 'not naming'.  Naming and exposing the 'players' of this attack exposes them. They won't like being exposed and to having justify the attack. He claims to be anti NWO then he should grow a pair, speak out and name them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    1,446
8 minutes ago, Phantom said:

The game is in the 'not naming'.  Naming and exposing the 'players' of this attack exposes them. They won't like being exposed and to having justify the attack. He claims to be anti NWO then he should grow a pair, speak out and name them. 

He isn't anti-NWO though, is what I am saying. (At the end of the day)

Just watching the narrative being set for people to buy into.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Phantom    294
6 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He isn't anti-NWO though, is what I am saying. (At the end of the day)

Just watching the narrative being set for people to buy into.

 

I know that, you know that. What I'm saying is, he needs to stop playing the game and upset the apple cart - if that makes sense???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    1,446
Just now, Phantom said:

I know that, you know that. What I'm saying is, he needs to stop playing the game and upset the apple cart - if that makes sense???? 

Same goes for Trump, really

Do you expect him to do so?

I don't.. It is what it is

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Phantom    294
1 minute ago, John Galt said:

Same goes for Trump, really

Do you expect him to do so?

I don't.. It is what it is

Yes indeed! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 roamer    866
31 minutes ago, Phantom said:

The game is in the 'not naming'.  Naming and exposing the 'players' of this attack exposes them.

Naming the 'players' without providing strong evidence to support that claim would appear as a sign of weakness.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    1,446
47 minutes ago, Phantom said:

He should stop 'pussy footing about' and name them!  Refraining from naming is weakness, show your worth, name them then act! 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/09/russia-syria-drone-attacks-military-base-us-involvement-accusation

Just now, roamer said:

Naming the 'players' without providing strong evidence to support that claim would appear as a sign of weakness.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×